What would of adrenal fatigue? Diet? Lifestyle? Meds? I am sure although my issue of low progesterone is making me feel weird too.

Treatment for adrenal fatigue is r simple. Lifestyle modifications can be initiated to treat this condition: more laughter increases the parasympathetic supply to the adrenals, small breaks to lie down, increased relaxation, regular meals, exercise, early bedtimes and sleeping until at least 9 AM. A diet includes one that combines unrefined carbohydrates) with protein and oils , nuts, at most meals—olive, walnut, fiber, flax and high-quality fish oil, eat regular meals, chew food well, and eat by 10 AM and again for lunch. The nutritional supplements you should consider the addition of: Vitamins C, E, B, B-6, Niacin, Magnesium citrate, Liquid trace minerals

Hello. Let me join this conversation. There are a couple of steps to deal with it. Yes, diet can play a huge role in it, for example, I was reading some experiences and I can bet that Paleo diet program is perfect for this. Also, you should go to the bed early. Eat as many foods as you can that contain vitamin B.  You should focus on the hydration, all the time. Drink water, at least 3 liters per day. Change your life perspective. Try to be chill for an at least half an hour per day.  Those all are really helpful things, that you can follow. Maybe some natural progesterone cream can help, but I am more for those ways.  Good luck! 

A good diet for treating adrenal fatigue should include combination of unrefined carbohydrates such as whole grains and protein and oils such as nuts and seeds in most meals such as olive and fish oil.

You must eat regular meals, chew food well, and eat by 10 AM and again for lunch and this is must!

You need to avoid caffeine, chocolate, white carbohydrates, and junk foods and fatty foods of course.

You should also include vegetables in your diet and not just basic but more than you did before.  sea salt with water is also recommended and usually when you feel most exhausted. With this condition you must stop paying attention to the food pyramid if you did before.