Can you help me solve a mystery I have been wondering about for a while now? There is a lump on the knuckle of my little finger. I have absolutely no idea where it comes from. I am a peaceful kinda guy who never gets into any fights or anything like that... which is what most people think of when they see the lump. But no - one day, it was just there! If you have any idea what caused it, or even better, how I can get rid of the lump, I would be eternally grateful, so to speak!

I tend to be worried about lumps that come out of nowhere. If someone has fallen over, had a fight, or anything else that can rationally explain the existence of the lump, I don't worry and I think it normally resolves itself. It is unexplained lumps that really get to me. If you don't know what caused it, it must be something internal and you need to seek medical care!