Okay, I've been having this discomfort for a week now. There's a lump just above my buttcrack, and my mom thinks this is nothing but a bruise because I've been doing sit ups because I wanted to lose some weight.

I can't feel the lump unless I press down on it but I can feel the pain when I sit down or even lie down. If I press on it, the lumps about the size of a marble.

I saw this other topic that was talking about that lump might have been cancerous, but hers was a different scenario than mine, so I'm just wondering if this is really just a bruise or is there something else much worse.

I have a smilar thing.

The pain I feel is situated where my "tailbone" is and it hurts to sit down. I've had it for about 2 months.
I also have what seems like exzyema(sp?) on it.

I'm still not sure what it is.

xx

I've already talked to my doctor about it, and he gave me some prescrition medicine to help with the inflammation

Hi!

did u find out what it was, because I have the exact same symptoms as u! and evertime i do sit ups the lump comes back!

I would really appreciate it if you tell mee!

Thankss! =)

If you where doing situps it's probably knotting in the muscle and it should go away with a massage.