I have had a non painful lump in my butt cheek for 8 years. (17 yrs old or so)
I have attempted to have it looked at before but I feel like doctors have brushed it off.
I have just lived with it with a slight concern in mind though besides touching it i wouldnt know it was there.
Just recently during normal hygene activities I feel like its grown a bit. I have no insureance and am more concerned.
I can only feel it by lightly brushing my finger over it if im bent over, other wise you have to kinda press to look for it.
thoughts

i too have a small lump in my left buttock right in the middle but its internal - like it doesnt showbut when you touch it you can feel it - there is absolutely no pain watesoever - i've had it for a while and just too embarrased to go to the doc to get it checked but thinking about going this week anyway - from what i've researched online it could be any of either a cyst, or a tumour or a pile even... not sure, cant really self diagnose... i'm a 25 year old female.

i have one also to tell u the truth i had kept squeezing and squeezing it and one day it had turned int a large painless pimple i sgueezed real hard and it popped the stuff was like like blackhead puss thick and hard and smelled like death if its the same thing if u wanna get rid of it try that but if theres no pain dont be embarased know one can tell its there but you

I have the same thing on my butt cheek. I've shown 3 doctors and all 3 said it is nothing but I have had it for 5 years.

I showed a few doctors as well and told them I think its growing and they brushed it off

No its on the outside of my right cheek

Even i have a bump its painless on my bum! Dont know what to do! I cant find any solution online...

Has anyone had any luck as to what this is? I too, have had one on my right buttocks for almost 10 years. I have seen a few Doctors and all they want to do is just cut it off, so I just left them alone......stubborn male I am especially when it comes to having my body cut on. So just seeing if anyone has any new information.

I had this for years. It wasn't painful until now. I'm 20 now and it just popped like a pimple. I'm good so far but I think washing your ass real good might help

Any luck with this?

Do you still have that lump or have you removed it

I'm going through a few of these comments because i have observed a lump on my right butt cheek about 2 days ago an wanted to see if anyone else experience going to d doc tomarrow.

Did you find out what that lump is due to? Because I am also facing same problem .I am a 26 yr old female

I have a lump on my left butceek and it dont hurt it look like it got bigger but I don't wanna be cut on

I have this as well, right side and not painful but feels like a golf ball. If I squeeze it I feel it disburse inside a little but nothing actually comes out, the lump does get smaller after that. I'm 43 and sit at a desk all day.