There is a hard lump about the size of a pea on my butt i feel it when i press down on it. It is in an area that rubs against skin alot and i do alot of running. Could it just be irritation or is it cancer?

Well, you definitely need to see a doctor about it since we can’t see it and it is hard to tell that well. I don’t think it is cancer but you still need to have it checked because it could be some inflammation, irritation or an inflamed cyst that needs drainage or antibiotics.
You didn’t say if the lump hurts, if it drains any puss. If it is rubbing your skin often, then it could be an infected boil or if it is high up the bottom, in the lower back, then it could be pilonidal cyst.
I can only make wild guesses but the only way to know for sure and get rid of it is to see a doc!

term

there is this thick circle thing inside my butt, i don't know what it is, i am wondering if it is cancer or not

Let me start off by saying I'm only 18 going on 19 next month... I'm kind of a chicken and haven't told anyone about this.. but its happened twice or 3 times... when I Finnish using the toilet and whip my behind there has been blood on there... maybe like once a month or few weeks... and lately I feel a little disconfort.. I don't know what it is and I'm scared... What can it be? Cancer?

i have a lump on my butt too and it doesnt hurt unless u press on it it is at the lowest point on my butt and it is ver y small too what is it and im scared to go to the doctor

I need help i have a red'ish rash but and i am not sure what it is i don't think its cancer but i need help could also be a common Butt rash witch i am sure it is but i need help please help thank you.

i woke up 2 days ago and i had a lump in my butt is it cancer im scared

Lol. Pee. In my butt. I get it.

I am only 16. a few weeks ago i used the bathroom, and after i was done, there was blood, i thought it was fine. it happened like 3 times. then a few weeks later a small lump appeared on my anus. im scared to say anything. please help me out.

i have a lump on my butt too..is it cancer or not..anyone with an answer??

Hi for the past month my butt has been really itchy off and on, could this be cancer?

If it would've been cancer it would not hurt when you touch it...so dont worry about it......and the bleeding after using the bathroom if it is bright red dont worry about it, but go check your self.

ummmmm i think u hav but cancer

i am a fourteen year old boy and i have a red pea like thing on my butt and it is kind off to one side. it hurts more and more every day and its getting bigger i think. i am going out of the country next week (February 15th) to do some sailing and i don't want it to affect me while i participate in my sport. I think it might have come from me eating something and then drinking water while i eat the food because i have been doing that A LOT lately! how can i cure it without seeing a doctor because i really don't want to see a doctor because that would be very embarrassing to do all of that. can i cure it by just drinking a ton of water with out the food? i need feed back ASAP!!!!! PLEASE!!!