Hi, Well I'll just cut to the chase, there's a bump on my left but cheek and i feel a small pain when I sit down. I thought it was a zit and tried popping it, and when i first tried some weird white stuff (which is what I thought was puss from like a pimple) came out but it still wouldnt go down and i tried squeezing it again, but all that came out was a little blood, not much. I'm guessing it's not a pimple. But it's really scaring me now, I've had it on me for... I don't even know, I just know it's been there for a while. I've been reading stuff and it said stuff about cancer... I'm really scared. Please help

i have the exact same thing in the same place i want to pop it to its annoying when i sit it kinda hurts, i think it might be the beginning of a boil, i dont know   :-|

I had something like that near my tailbone and I am 18 now. What I suggest to you guys is to ask a doctor about it, have them look at it....maybe ask about it being a pilonidal cyst. Pilonidal cysts made it Extremely hard for me to even stand let alone do anything else. Its just a thought but its better to be safe than sorry, those types of cysts aren't fatal or dangerous as far as I know...they are pretty much just a severe pain in the ass (literally). I had first noticed it a few days after I had thought that I had bruised my tailbone. I had noticed a bump about the size of a clip-on hand sanitizer bottle. Within two days after that it had gotten so bad that 800mg of ibuprofen was barely doing anything. (I have a skin condition where my skin creates more oil than a normal person so this stuff happens faster than most other people) I had finally visited the local ER and the doctor had examined it, she then told me that what I had was a pilonidal cyst and that I could have surgery to remove it so that it would not come back in the future. I had my surgery a month later and ever since then (1 month ago) I haven't had any trouble with it. I still have a hole (initial wound was 2 inches in length) slightly smaller than a dime.

Hidradenitis look it up and go to dermatologist but don't just run and have surgery there are holistic approaches like tumeric that work.

Did the surgery hurt