I spent all day yesterday building a tree house with my two kids, and we had a blast! It was not until this morning that I noticed a huge lump on my wrist! Logic tells me that this was in some way caused by the tree house adventure, but other than that, I don't know how it happened! What do you think I should do? Do I need to see a doctor?

Well, if it is painful or you suspect there are broken bones involved, you should get yourself down to the ER I say! If this isn't the case, and your wrist just looks bruised and there is no pain, I would leave it and keep an eye on the lump for a few days. Of course, if the lump does not subside on its own, you do need to seek medical attention.

Well by the description of the lump, since you didnt realize it for a long time (until morning), it is mostly not a fracture of any bone. Possibly it is just a swelling of the wrist due to the hard work of the tree house. I suggest u keep your hand elevated than the rest of the body while sleeping and try to give it rest during the day for a couple of days. However, if u have persistent pain you will have to visit an ER and get an x-ray done.