so today while i was on the bus standing by the side door it opened really fast a caught my elbow and pushed my hand really hard against the pole i was holding onto and kept pushing for about 20 seconds at least (i yelled out in pain at the bus driver but he either ignored me or didn't hear) and right before the door went back i felt inside my wrist a pop kind of like something huge moved inside and i totally freaked. i almost passed out walking home just from the panic of me breaking something again. So know it hurts alot!! its not swollen or bruised but when i move it side to side it cracks and pops very loudly and repeatedly. i also cant lift anything, i have no strength at all in my wrist. I also cant put any pressure on ot without it hurting! Should i go see a doctor or did i just pull some muscles?? HELPPP

Hello, jadynn!  What a horrible experience you endured today!  However, it sounds like it should be ok.  If you can move it side to side and it isn't swollen or bruised, you probably didn't sustain a fracture.  You may of strained it really bad, however.  You could go to the doctor and it can be set in a brace so that your wrist can heal quicker.  They may x-ray it just to make sure there isn't a fracture if you don't have strength in it and it pops.  Good luck at the doctor! 

Has anyone else had a fractured wrist or strained one?  Share your story with us!

i went to the doctor today and he said i sprained the main tendon in my wrist! Gotta go by a brace now!