It's a small, hard, little bump on the side of my wrist, like the size of a small bead. It doesn't hurt, and it only appears if I move my hand forward. Any ideas?

I am having the same issue. It just appeared. Did you ever get a response to this?

Oh, no. I never got a response, other than yours.

Here's a little clip of it..

Nobody knows anything?

Look up 'Ganglion Cysts' to get your answer... and no worries.

Don't think it'd be a Ganglion Cyst...

I have a bump on the top right side of my left wrist. I can only see it when I move my hand forward, and to the left. Lifting weights seems to cause the little bump to inflame. When I go for a few months without lifting weights or putting too much strain on the joint the bump goes away. I've been to the doctor several times. Doc said it was a probably a gangsomething cyst, and that I shouldn't worry too much about it. The only problem is, the thing hurts since I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and lift weights. I'd rather not have surgery, but I don't know of many other options. Good to know there are others out there who have a similar condition.

Hmm.. I dunno, I'm just assuming it's part of the bone or something. For me, I don't think it's ever hurt or anything... It's just.. there.

I have the exact same thing. I have a small bump on the top right side of my left wrist. I've never had it before. It might have to do with lifting weights or doing a lot of pushups.

I have the exact same problem and went to the doctor today for it. well he just told me i need to stop playing with it. he said there was nothing wrong with it it's just irritated because i mess with it. but i somehow don't think that's the case. it's not supposed to be there and it hurts when i move it and bend my wrist downwards.

I practically never lift weights, and I hardly ever do pushups.. And even when I do them it's usually just 20-40.

yh i seem to have the same problem im 15 and its only after lifting a barbell that it becomes easier to see when i extend my arm and stretch it it dosent cause any pain but feels very creepy :-(

I have the same thing...doesnt hurt dunno what it is it just popped up awhile ago..

I have a small bump on the outside of my right wrist. It hurts really bad and I am beginning to wonder if it started because I waitress and the plates that I carry are really heavy.