Both hands on different occasions.
Most toes. Once in second grade the rest in karate.
Arm (elbow)

Bruised ribs twice get honorable mention.

0 - Thank God. Did get a stress fracture earlier this year, but I don't count that as a 'broken' bone.

2: nose and tailbone

The stories behind them both are even more embarrassing.

Only if it was your tailbone and his nose.

Zero. Got hit by a car and didn't even break anything.

Arm, tons of fingers/toes, nose (SF's don't count, right). Oh, and cracked an anklebone.

Nose 1 time

0
knock on wood

8th grade - broken knuckle in throwing hand (football)
Jr in HS - left Fibula (football)
Two Ribs (Rugby)

:LOL:
No no no, both me, two separate occasions.
My nose was in high school, swim team time trials, I lost my balance or something off the block and made this horrible dive smacking my face. It hurt like a beeyotch but I had to keep going in order to make my time. It continued to hurt but I didn't even think much of it until the next day at school when all the soccer goalies came up and asked me "Hey how'd you break your nose???" since they all knew what a broken nose looked like from personal experience. After the 6th guy asked me that I had my mom pick me up and take me to the dr. who then confirmed the soccer team's diagnosis. who breaks their nose swimming???
My tailbone was in college while waiting tables at a restaurant with concrete floors. One extremely busy Saturday night, a condensation leak from the a/c unit above my section made the floor really slick and I had carefully avoided it all night until the time I was running with a stack of plates up to my chin. From the detailed accounts from my co-workers I looked sort of like those sesame street characters when they fall? you know, feet kicked up in the air then down on the arse. Plates flying everywhere and about 200 people erupting into applause. However the cheers slowed down some when we all realized I couldn't walk afterwards, and had trouble laying, breathing, moving, walking, sitting for 3 weeks after. I don't recommend it.

Hey I got hit by a car at age 5 and didn't break anything either. Also rolled a car at 90 plus mph and didn't get a scratch on me. Still have managed three or four broken toes, two broken fingers, broken collar bone (in 2 places) and a partridge in a pear tree. And bruised ribs and numerous stitches for extra credit.

Nose broken in a car wreck--though that is mostly cartilage (my nose not the car)
Various dislocations (both thumbs every wrestling season) and torn muscles

Have also had my B#lls busted on various occasions but that is mostly cartilage, muscle and various other things too

Right pinky. Not sure which bone, but the thing has fuzed itself now. Sucks playing the piano.

When you drink wine, Rando are you able to lift your pinky up like the snobby elitist that you are?

No broken bones yet (but I just jinxed myself, you just wait!)

I think none. What do broken toes look like? I've caught my little toe on corners and chair legs (and uttered a few choice words in the process), but I don't think I ever really broke 'em. Just felt like it for 10 minutes or so.