Hi everyone! I have arthritis and recently a bony lump has started to develop on my wrist. It is just on the left side, and it feels quite uncomfortable though it is not causing me any extra pain, other than what the arthritis was already doing to be me anyway. Does anyone else have it? Should I seek extra medical care for this?

Hello, and I am sorry to hear about your bony lump on your wrist. I have heard about this and similar things happening to other arthritis patients before, and if I am correct, such lumps are permanent and other than looking a bit odd, are harmless. You should certainly mention it to your doctor at your next visit, though!

Oh, thank you for your prompt reply! Do you have any links or other information where I can read about this? I am hoping you are right and it is harmless, and that is what I thought myself as well. I don't do doctors' visits very often any way, as I am set up with my medication pretty well.