Hi. I am 18 years old guy. I think I have a lack of magnesium. I would like to hear what are magnesium deficiency symptoms? Where does magnesium come from?

Hi. Magnesium is essential for human body. It comes from veggies, especially dark green, leafy veggies. Other good sources of magnesium include soy products, legumes, seeds, nuts, whole grains, and fruits, such as bananas and avocados. Magnesium deficiency is very rare, but possible. The symptoms of magnesium deficiency include muscle weakness, sleepiness, hyperexcitability and fatigue. People with alcohol problem can experience magnesium deficiency. Also, people with malabsorption problems can experience lack of magnesium too. Anyway, early symptoms of magnesium deficiency include irritability, anorexia, fatigue, muscle twitching, insomnia, poor memory, confusion and apathy. Moderate symptoms of magnesium deficiency are cardiovascular changes. Severe deficiency of magnesium can cause tingling, numbness, contraction of your muscles, hallucinations and delirium. Recommended dose of magnesium for boys 14-18 years old is 410mg.

magnisuim is good for a lot of problems a few what I know cramps growing
pain reflux stress just know what magnisuim you take I know of a good magnisium called vitalmag

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

Mae

I think you need to do some more research. Once you do you'll discouver that magnesium defeciency is not at all rare...actually it's much more common than you think....