Lately I’ve been experiencing some pain and discomfort all throughout my legs. Its like they hurt but the pain is deep inside, like my bones hurt. My gf told me that I should start taking magnesium because that helps my muscles recover faster. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice? Its really annoying to have these pains, its usually at night before I go to sleep. What should I do?

Had pain in my legs, especially at night, when I was younger. That was awhile back and it helped me to take a calcium/magnesium supplement. The daily serving size was 4 tablets (calcium is a bulky ingredient and the tablets are large if you put too much in one - so these are smaller tablets to swallow but you have to take 4 to get the 1000mg of calcium) and I would take one in the morning, 1 at either lunch or dinner and then 2 before bed.  This worked great for me.

I do have clients I work with who take the independent magnesium supplement and really like it.  It does relax both the nerves and the muscles.

I really believe some nutrition will help you because I have seen it help lots of other people, and who wants to suffer with pain when we don't have to do that? I've been working with people as an independent natural nutrition distributor for over 12 years now and using the products for over 30 years - so have lots of experience.  The body really can heal itself - if you find what nutrient you are lacking and feed it to your body, you get results!  

I wish you well-

Vicki

you could do that but a multivitamin would probably help even more

Yes, magnesium relaxes the leg muscles. But magnesium could be supplied with the use of various veggies and other foods, Some foods that offer a resource of magnesium include vegetables and fruit for example bananas and  nuts, legumes, avocados,soy products and whole grains.