been off work now for 5 weeks with stomach problems. went i first went off i was having starp pains shooting upo my back side and craps in my stomach. doctors first though i had kidney infections but went they did my urine sample it can back clean. then doctors thought i had stomach acid. was giving medication to help this but the problem didn;t go away. then i developed a thrioat infection. when i asked the doctor what the problem was she said that often when you get an infection in one part of your body it can often spread to other parts. doctors then gave me iron tablets because i said i came from a family who has problems with anemica. but would give me the main reason why this has happen. also the work doctors said that i was close to getting chonic faigue systoms. and if this did happen i work be pension off. what do you think was the main reasons for the problems that i have.

Hi! Maybe you should look for second opinion if your doctor didn't give you the main reason why this has happen. Of all chronic illnesses, chronic fatigue syndrome is one of the most mysterious. There are several possible causes: Depression, Iron deficiency anemia, Low blood sugar, History of allergies, etc. Symptoms of Сhronic fatigue syndrome include post-exertional malaise; unrefreshing sleep; widespread muscle and joint pain; cognitive difficulties; chronic, often severe, mental and physical exhaustion; and other characteristic symptoms in a previously healthy and active person. Diets, physiotherapy, dietary supplements, antidepressants, pain killers, pacing, and complementary and alternative medicine have been suggested as ways of managing Сhronic fatigue syndrome. I hope this helps.

hi. do you think i have chronic fatigue symptoms

Well it is possible. You can find on the internet all the chronic fatigue symptoms such as: irritable bowel, abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea or bloating, chills and night sweats, brain fog, chest pain, impaired memory or concentration, muscle pain, depression, irritability, mood swings, anxiety, panic attacks. etc. If you have most of them you probably do have CFS. I also found that there are no characteristic laboratory abnormalities to diagnose CFS, so testing is used to rule out other potential causes for symptoms. When symptoms are attributable to certain other conditions, the diagnosis of CFS is excluded. Keep your doctor informed about your symptoms. Take care.