My8 year old daughter has been complaining of her stomach hurting pretty badly and says it feels like there is alot of ice in it. It is very very very protruding and rite at her belly button to about 3-4 inches down its very hard and warm to the touch. My daughter was born at 27 and a half weeks and was amazingly in the nicu only 9 days then released home with me. What is the cause of this??

Hi! You should probably get her to the doctor. Infection could be the cause. Viruses or bacteria can cause abdominal pain, typically from stomach flu or gut flu. Viral infections tend to go away quickly, while bacterial infections may need an antibiotic to get better. Food poisoning, food allergies, eating excessive food, or gas production, any of these can cause bloating and temporary discomfort. I hope she'll get better soon.