My sister has Hot n Cold Flashes,Vomiting,Dirrahrea,Stomach Pains. What is wrong? This has been going on for a while. We just had thanksgiving dinner she mostly ate Cakes and stuff. Could that be the problem. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Hi there! Well, the typical signs of food poisoning are nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramping, diarrhea, head or muscle aches, and fever. Specific bacteria may cause these signs and symptoms: Clostridium botulinum (weakness, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, double vision, paralyzed eye nerves, difficulty speaking and swallowing, paralysis that spreads downward, respiratory failure, death); Salmonella, Shigella and Campylobacter jejuni ( fever, chills, bloody diarrhea); Escherichia coli (diarrhea with very little stool and large amounts of blood), occurring up to 3 days after eating contaminated food; Mushroom poisoning (affects the liver, the brain, or the gastrointestinal tract, including symptoms such as stomach upset, confusion, vision difficulties, heart muscle problems, kidney failure, death of liver tissue, and death if left untreated). Various herbs have been used traditionally to treat different types of food poisoning, though in most cases more research is needed. The following general nutritional guidelines may be helpful for your sister: Drink plenty of fluids (to prevent dehydration); Drink barley or rice water (to soothe inflamed stomach or intestine); Probiotics, such as Lactobacillus acidophilus and Lactobacillus bulgaricus, can help restore the balance of good bacteria in the intestine. Apple cider vinegar is a traditional remedy that, although it has not been studied scientifically, may have some antimicrobial properties. She can mix 2 tsp. in one cup warm water and drink several times a day. I hope she'll get better soon.

Thank you. That is soo sweet. Thanks for your help :-)

You're welcome! I'm glad I can help. :-D

Everytime my cycle get ready to come down I be in a lot of pain and I get hot and feels like I have to throw up .