My 7 year old Daughter has been complaining that everytime sge eats she gets tummy ache,I thought at first that she had constipation, but her bowels are moveing every day or two. she say's it's only when she eats.
we all sit down at the table for the family meal and she always takes the longest to eat. the main thing is that she eats the food eventually but t=it takes her so long. i always give her, her dinner first but she is still sitting there when everyone else has finished. she comes up with allsorts of things as to why she takes so long. "it's the food it hurts my tummy when i eat.
what am i to do.
she woke up this am, complaining that her tummy ached but she hadnt had her breakfast.
HELP
Vanessa

Celebrity
I think you need her checked out at you doctors.
It could be a twisted tube, an ulcer, or just an eating disorder. Or may be nothing. Best to get her checked out tho.

hi i am 14 years old and when i was in the 3rd grade i had the same stomache issues. i missed half my year because of it. i had tests done. i was diagnosed with celiacs disease. that occurs when yu eat wheat, rye, barley, or oats. it is a diet. not because someone is fat. but because they it is hard to digest the other foods. google celiacs to find out more.

I agree that you should check with your doctor ... my daughter had a similar problem. I thought it might be constipation too --- but, also she was having a bowel movement every day. I took her to the doctor and she had an X-ray --- sure enough, constipation ... she had poop all through her small intestine.

I gave her milk of magneisum followed by something more mild -- and within a couple days my daugther was completely better! Might not be that easy for your daughter .. but, it would be worth an X-ray.

My 7 year old has been having stomach pain now for almost two months. We have recently taken a blood test and are anxiously waiting to hear any news. She will get a stomachache first thing in the morning and then throughout the day only when she eats. The pain only last a couple of minutes (no more then 3 min). I am very concerned and nervous. Any ideas?

I do hope you ge this, i have a 7 year old and we are going throught the exact same issues you were. What become of your childs issues.

please repond