I am 20 years old. I wake up at 4AM on the dot every morrning with nacea and sometimes diarrea. I don't know what's wrong with me. I wake up throw up and then I cannot fall back asleep. Its really starting to effect my life. I can even take sleeping pills and I will still wake up this way. Please please help!! What do I do what can I take to not feel this naucous in the morrning!?

Hallo Jennifer! It happened to me once to and I ended up in ER on some infusion. They said I was exhausted because of my examines, I was under the stress and so on , but it happened only once to me. At the time I was taking some tea to lose some weight, I guess it could be related. In your case there could be some virus involved. Most vomiting accompanied by diarrhea is caused by viruses which have been eaten. Fever may indicate infection from bacteria in food or water. Food poisoning usually affects several people who have eaten the same food, is there anyone else in the house with the same problem? It could be caused by: stomach inflammation (gastritis), peptic ulcer, intestinal obstruction, high fever, usually with infections, inner ear infection (labyrinthitis), migraine headache, head injury, pregnancy, some medications, psychological reasons, such as an emotional shock or a nauseating sight or smell, serious metabolic disorders, such as kidney failure, shock and the onset of diabetic coma, overeating, excessive drinking of alcohol, swallowing an irritating substance, poisoning, allergic reactions... So, concerning this long list of causes you should consult your doctor, see what's the problem, solve the problem and get a good night sleep. I hope this will help you and you'll get better soon.