Hi My daughter is 9 year old, she is complaining of burning sensation in stomach after food or even after drinking water, i first thought this was gastric but no it is not. the pain or burning sensation is there from 1/2 an hour to 3-4 hours sometimes, it is not very severe but makes my daughter uneasy. have got her ultrasound scan done and doctor says everyhting is appearing normal in scan. she eats healthy food 4 times a day. pls advice what could this be......?

Hello I was wondering if you have found an answer to your problem my son is experiencing the exact same systems and we have yet to find the problem sometimes it comes along with stomach pain and on and off burning sensation...please let me know what you have found out thanks.

Hello, was wondering if you ever got an answer about your daughters stomach burning?

No I didn't

Hi did you get a respond with what wrong ?