My sister feels tremendous abdominal pain on the right side. She is also vomiting and has diarrhea.

Hey,
How long is this pain going on? This might be appendicitis, in that case, you should immediately see a doctor. This symptoms are also s sign of stomach flue and some other diseases. In case this is stomach flue, it will be better in a few days, but if this is food poisoning or some disease connected to food poisoning, it could take a little bit longer… In any case, I think your sister needs medical help.

I've had both stomach flu and appendicitous and a good rule of thumb is that is the symptoms go on for more that 3 days then it is not the flu. Get to the hospital quick. I know because my appendix burst on me and I thought it was the flu so I went to the hospital three days after it happened. Since my white blood cell count was normal and I didn't have pain the doctors were reluctant to admit me. I had to forcr them to give me a cat scan.