hI ,

I AM 24YRS. I USUALLY MASTRUBATE ONCE A DAY BEFORE SLEEP. DOES THIS EFFECT MY BODY CONDITIONS? I AM WORRIED PLEASE ADVICE. PLEASE EXPLAIN ME AS DOES THIS EFFECT MY GROWTH IN MATURITY?

CHAN

Once a day is fine. You won't cause any health problems and it is beneficial to you because it helps to releive tension and relax you

Chan, are you a female?

Masturbation cannot cause damage to your reproductive glands with excessive stimulation. It will however agitate your male sex partner due to the fact that he will feel inadequate during intercourse. Your manual stimulation of your clitoris will ultimately require more direct clitoral stimulation therefore causing you to be dumped by this poor guy becuase he cant make you come with just his penis due to the fact his unit cannot hit the same spots during sex that your fingertip, vibrator, dildo, cucumber etc; will.

Start riding his penis in diferent positions to hit your G spot, or let him get you off nightly. You might get a diamond ring, or at least half of his assets after he divorces you for not having the ability to orgasm with him inside you.

Good luck,

Try becoming a Radio Shack battery of the month club member.

That reply was rude. There is nothing to suggest that a partner would leave a girl because she can't orgasm during sex. Rubbish.

i heard masterbaiting is addictive ... well its good i dont do it

dont prolong it

Hi ,

I have a concern in the first night of marriage, if a guy is new to sex. how many times is he capable to mate the opposite.

Regards,
Chan(Male)

Hi Chan! Masterbating will not harm you in anyway! As the other reply before mine said, it will relax you and even help you to sleep better!
You other question about home many times you can have sex when new to it on your wedding night...my reply would be as many as you are both comfortable with! Just remember that your partner is probably as new as you are and if female, she might be uncomfortable the first few times so go with what feels good!
Have fun

You have nothing to worry about :-) The only thing your doing is relaxing yourself before you go to bed, which in all honesty is good for you.

Have fun and don't worry about it ;-)

Enjoy!

well, i mastrubate once a day before sleep . this casued me blackish circles around my eyes, please help

"well, i masturbate once a day before sleep . this caused me blackish circles around my eyes, please help"

I don't believe masturbating before sleep caused the rings below your eyes. this condition could have been caused by any number of things most commonly, staying up too late. The average person needs at least 7-9 hours of sleep before his body has time to recuperate completely. If you had very little sleep that night then that may have cause it, not masturbation. ;-)

Its a nice way to help sleep

Masturbation, Once in a day wont cause any harm effects on your body... In-fact its the nice way to relax your body... but only thing to make sure that you need to complete your sleep....

There ill be serious problems, if he masturbate daily.The prolems might be hindering brain development, lead to impotent, make you week and will run out of sperm in your body, will lead to problems like premature ejaculation, reduces stamina in your body and causes tiredness. However there are substancial benefits like it will relax you mind and reduce stress, new sperm will be generated in the body. My advice is instead of mastrubating daily do it once in a week or two or three times a month. Why i am sugessting is if you mastrubate once, it will take two to three days to reproduce or recycle with new sperm in your body. if you keep mastrubating daily it will lead to some side effects since you are not giving any room for the recyclement period. please do a research or read some articles written by some research institute. you can find them by googling, you will find the truth. please dont take anyones advise and start doing it daily.