SIR,

I AM 25 YEARS OLD . MY HEALTH IS NOT GOOD. MY WEIGHT IS ONLY 50.KG . MANY PEOPLE SAY YOUR HEALTH IS SO WEAK BECAUSE YOU MASTRUBATE, STOP MASTRUBATIONG IT WILL RUIN YOUR HEALTH.
SIR, IS MASTRUBATION IS HARMFUL FOR HEALTH OR BY MASTRUBATION I AM LOOSING MY WEIGHT?
I AM MASTRUBATING LAST 10 YEARS.
HOW MANY TIME I CAN MASTRUBATE?
PLEASE HELP ME [b]

Health Advisor
Masturbation did not contribute to your health problems. Have you seen a doctor about your weight problems? Have you had any tests?

It is said that 3 times a week is like an average but many men do it more often than that and it is totally ok, so don't look into masturbation for causes of your problem.

Orgasm is a lovely gift! It is meant to be enjoyed throughout your entire life!

It seems to be safe if you do it once a day if you are in your teens or
early twenties, it would be better off, if you could reduce as you grow
old.

Found this great link prostate-massage-and-health.com
Its really helpful.

Masturbation helps relieve from stress if you do it two three times a month ( doctor told me this) but if someone does it two three times a WEEK or every day it is over masturbation and over mastyrbation does not relieve stress it brings stress, loss of confidence in mind , weaker erection, loss of sexual desire. You need to masturbate less.

lol. it is good for health to drink back ur semen. so enjoy mastrubation n drink healthy cum.