weather mastrubation causes acne problems.

no . masturbation and acne are two different things.

wrong..when you ejaculate you release excess hormones which can cause an increase in acne....if youve got a big date...keep it in your pants

Actually, this is a myth. As above, masturbation and acne are two seperate things. Aside from the hormones, it doesn't cause enough of a change to produce an increase in acne.

My proof just so you won't come back and scream at me for being wrong?

holistichealthtools.com/acnemyths.html[/url]

With each URL use Ctrl+F (using a PC, or Apple+F on a macintosh) and search for 'Acne'

Each site declares it a false myth.

Please do a little research before giving into myths. it'll help stop the spread of false lore. :)[/url]

Everyone says its not true but let me tell you something, IT IS TRUE, masturbation causes acne, but as far as I know not for everybody! At least for me it does, I'm not gonna say what's happening with the hormones when men ejaculate because you probably know but the thing is, I had acne since I started jerking off and it was moderate acne since then I always dreamed of nice clear skin. I went to the doctors they gave me antibiotics I have tried it for a week and decided this sh*t is not for me I will cure this c**p naturally, so I started by eating right I did some research some people say its the diet, so I went through clean healthy diet and no results it did help by 5% but thats almost nothing. I tried all sort of creams, sulfur soaps, chinese herbal tablets, basically everything there is to treat acne and no results, at the same time I was always jerking off like 3-4 times a day sometimes even more, then I noticed when I jerked off like times a day I had a big mess on my face back upper shoulder and chest. So then I tried stopping masturbation for a few days I know its hard guys, and guess what I had no breakouts at all, it was like I had those red marks but my skin is perfectly clear and no volcanoes on my skin, it felt so nice as if I was born again. Then I started jerking off again and I was back to my old days, (acne, derpession etc) So I found out the problem what causes acne for ME, I do understand that everyone is different and for some people it might by wrong unhealthy diet that causes acne for some stress but for me it's jerking off, Now my skin is perfectly clear not a single spot, and summer is in a month, beaches, girls, its great. Just keep it really low on mastrubation guys if this is the problem for you, you just have to choose whether you want a nice clear skin or a lot of orgasms but with an ugly spotty face,back etc. I'm not saying you have to stop jerking off completly, but just keep it really low I know its hard but hey I think for a clear skin its worth it.
Anyways this is the problem for me which I have found out through personal experience/experiments and I don't give a sh*t about those doctors who says this has nothing to do with acne because they don't know sh*t all they do is give you antibiotics with sideeffects and people are like idiots taking that sh*t without solving the actual problem, and side effects are serious, liver damage etc. SO just think before you take that sh*t! Good Luck with getting clear!

Ryssak ;-)

It is true that acne and masturbation are unrelated, or you can say almost, because doctors say its a myth that acne is caused due to the release of excess hormones due to masturbation, but a lot of times acne is caused because of oily skin and people who are prone to acne have oily skin most of the time, but I've noticed that when I masturbate my skin secretes more oil and it in turn causes pimples. so if u could wash up after it or time it such that it is followed by a bath, that would help i guess, it does for me.( I've read so much about acne problems but I don't know why no one has thought of this)

yes it is true.. acne is related with masturbation.. I have an Oily face too.. 8-|

hey i just wana to say i m mastrubating 4 years and from that time i have acne

so simply mastrubating cause acne when i stop mastrubating my skin again gone clear

but i addict to mastrubate and trying leave this bloody sh*t

but trust me my acne is due to mastrubation

i can also add to this, I am a 20 yr old male that started suffering from moderate acne when i was almost 17. The interesting thing about me is i didnt once masterbate and finally had a wet dream probably 6 months before i turned 17. Then i still persisted to not masterbate and had just a little acne here and there, but probably 4 months after i turned 17 is when i lost my virginity.. and in turn started masterbating and this was also exactly when acne flare ups started to worsen and got alot harder to control. I even noticed my skin lost the nice tone it had before. Since then over the last few years i have done alot of experimenting and research myself on this topic. I have never been able to keep it downstairs for about 9 days, but i can say in doing that i noticed a world of difference! So now i have nearly clear skin most of the time and my secret to this is not masterbating more than once a week. This gives me way more energy, helps me stay more motivated/clear minded and all around more thankful to be on this beautiful earth.

Other benefits i have come across from not masterbating:
- Fatigue

- Lower back pain

- Thinning hair/hair loss

- Weak erection

- Premature ejaculation

- Groin/testicular pain

- Concentration and memory problems

- Sleep problems

*If you made a connection here its most likely true these are VERY COMMON side effects from over ejaculation.

So dont always believe what you read from doctors saying its healthy, i know for a fact its not. Masterbating is a sin, sex without a condom is the best way to go (birth control of course) because the fluids from vagina actually neutralize it. So basically you wont get acne from uprotected sex but if you keep masterbating youll keep getting it. Hope i could help CERTAIN people who experience this condition also.

this is a rare case ... mastrubation causes acne leading topimples

but not all people gets acne because of mastrubation .... it is a rare case .
But its TRUE that mastrubation in some people leads to acne.

if there is a permanent solution to this type of acne please let us know.

Yes, It is indeed true masturbation causes acne idk why it does it is very weird. Last week my girlfriend told me i was getting unattractive, because of my acne,and i had a ides why. So i did this plan so i waited all this week without masturbation and theres the solution i look great and now my girlfriend is more sexually attracted to me. Then i a masturbated once and my face was ruined, but i was jusy testing im back looking good now it is very hard to stop trust me i still want to do it now my best solution is to keep your hand away from yourself at night and in the tub or me socially active but trust me a clear will change your life promise.

YES, masturbation causes acne. NO question. it maybe not for everyone but for me there is no question. Whenever I mastrubate, 2 days later I'll get 3,4,5 heck maybe 6 huge pimples when I wake up. It's like clockwork.

yesssssssssssssssssss! mastrubation causes pimples its true friends .

If your point is that the excess hormones released through ejaculating are what cause your acne problems, then shouldn't promiscuous guys who have regular sex (i.e. with an actual woman, let's say) be suffering from the same acne problems to an even worse degree? :|

No, first of all, it's obvious this doesn't happen to EVERYONE. Secondly, I have no idea what actually is going on inside to cause the acne, but whatever brews inside whilst, and after you masturbate/have sex DOES cause me acne. In fact, I don't even know if I could call it that. I get one or two pimples that are extremely bad, in some cases they turn into cysts. I actually don't have acne, neither parent has it. I was blessed, until I became sexually active, I've got acne scars within 3 years of a heavy sex life. It screwed me up to the point of me becoming abstinent for a full year, and my skin went back to baby butt smooth. If I have sex or masturbate everyday, my skin (which is naturally dry, actually too dry. I've got dandruff from having too much dry skin.) I get sandpaper-like textured skin. It's so obvious too. Like, I could actually PROVE it to you, that'd be awkward. But I CAN. If you'd only sit and watch me jerk off haha. Sickening but I'd do it just to convince you. Any who, it's kind of rude to say that this isn't a plausible concept since it has deeply affected my life. I've got scars that I'm highly self conscious about whereas 3 years ago I had perfect skin and I could just didn't care, I knew I looked good and that's the way it had been since the day I was born. Until 3 years ago, and I've stopped sex for months and started on for months, every time I'd become active, the acne would come, Once I'd stop, my skin would go back to it's former self except for the permanent scars which can't go away. Sadly. And I thought it was a coincidence within those 3 years I started getting acne, but I've gone on and off and let me tell you, there is no coincidence. I'm not a stupid guy, Honestly, you'd have to go through this to be convinced. I think even I'd have a hard time believing someone if this didn't actually physically happen to me. I mean I guess it's not that ridiculous, it's not like I'm saying 'OMG I SAW GOD AND HE SPOKE TO ME." It's something that can probably happen. My final thought is that I think this is something that only happens to a rare few of us humans. Maybe even animals? Lol just kidding, ever seen a dog with acne from humping too much? Hahaha. Well I can't really say much else without getting too emotional, this sh*t does f**k with me a lot, in the end I'm basically denied a sex life. Sigh. See ya.