I am 23 years old. Now, I am unemployed & having free time on PC. Mostly Sometimes a day, I feel Sexually intention to do as Sex. But I don't have any girlfriend even I never had any sex relations with anyone. I mastrubate once or sometimes twice a Day, Since I met my friend. He told me that Mastrubate is bad thing to do Everyday & it became tired & energy less body even I personally felt that After Mastrubate A weakness happened in body. Last time I mastrubate on 23rd dec now 28th dec four days ago. Past years or months I got addiction to mastrubate because it gives as satisfaction or stress out of sex. I can control but after some days I started feel addiction, Should I control or do it once in a week or in once in 15 days, will it be healthy to never have mastrubate or have it sometimes. Now I just want to know that mastrubate is good or bad for men or how many times should to mastrubate in a month.

Just as there is no limit for the number of sexual encounters one can have in a week, there is also no limit for masturbation. Some experts say that men should masturbate no more than two to three times a week, if that masturbation session culminates into an ejaculation. Each ejaculate takes away some of the bio-energy from within the body, which can bring on several health problems after a prolonged period of time. Frequency of masturbation is determined by many factors, one's resistance to sexual tension, hormone levels influencing sexual arousal, sexual habits, peer influences, health and one's attitude to masturbation formed by culture. Medical causes have also been associated with masturbation. Different studies have found that masturbation is frequent in humans. Popular belief asserts that individuals of either sex who are not in sexually active relationships tend to masturbate more frequently than those who are; however, much of the time this is not true as masturbation alone or with a partner is often a feature of a relationship. Contrary to conventional wisdom, several studies actually reveal a positive correlation between the frequency of masturbation and the frequency of intercourse. One study reported a significantly higher rate of masturbation in gay men and women who were in a relationship.

If you are healthy and not overweight, it should not cause a problem how much you do it. Unless the way you masrutbate is making you tired. People do it iany countless ways. But if you are doing it normally sitting or lying down , it should relief stress. And if you were tense, you may feel relieved and like you are a little tired. Most males do it once a day esecially during puberty. even in a relationship masturbation is common, I was living with someone and still masturbated. Some married men find their wives panioc if they catch them doing it. It has nothing to do with the pleasure you get from sex with your partner. It is something different and more like some time to yourself. If you smoke and go outside for a smoke,no one thinks your doing anything wrong.(other than smoking is not good for you). Many men masturbate when they wake up with an erect penis, which is usually everyday. It is your body's way of not letting you pee before you wake. People have all kinds of things the7 tell you if they think you masturbate to much, like you will grow hair in your palms, or make you go blind. When you make a face they say one day your face will freeze like that. Religion usually doesn't encourage it. But if your friend is telling you it is unhealthy, it was because he was brought up to think it was wrong to do. As long as it doesn't interfere in your everyday life and commitments, then don't worry.It is different for every one. I think trying to not do it for a long time is going to cause you more stress than just doing it. Stress can harm you , but stay fit and in good health, and don't tell your friend if you do it everyday.

And how about DHT and loss hair to much of sex make people old!!!!

dear friend,

i don't think that the frequency of masturbation is of any significance, rather than the fact that it is the friction that is applied to the penis or vagina, that might need some attention. i say this because when you are busy with your self, you apply pressure and or friction that cannot be achieved by a vagina or penis. same like a woman or man uses a vibrator. our life organs will never ever catch up with that.  so, if you are feeling good with the 'self service', be aware that your eventual partner might not give you the same pleasure. this then causes you to have, maybe , less interest in real sex, while wanting it at the same time.....and it will leave you with a discomfort feeling, experienced as fatigue. so less 'self service', might result , in time , in regaining the sensitivity for friction/pressure by a real penis/vagina and so, in enjoying real pleasurable, hot sex with a partner. but in the mean time , try to very gradually cut on the number of times you do it with your self and see what effect it will have for you. and don't feel guilty.

Does freaquent mastrubtion stop penis growth. I am fat as hell, over 100kgs. I am not sure whether its because i am fat or due to frequent mastrubation my penis under skin. But i mastrubate a lot during weekends.

Hi, I do not think that being over weight stops penis growth. Our penis start to gain in size as we enter puberty. Frequent masturbation also does not stop it from gaining in size. The genes we inherited from our parents play a big role in what size we get.

good answer and mastrubate as much as you can

i am doing mastrubate my sexual feeling is reached at diz stage sperm ejuculate in d edge on my shaft my thought is distrubed me to act fear diz will happen i will suddenly stop that activites ......what will happen after doing like diz may any change and causes .....causes for diz activites......plz

Whenever he wants, his system will guide his needs. There is no number. 

If he's risking his job by having to utilize the bathrooms and broom closets, has blisters or only has dry orgasms, then he's likely over doing it. "Addiction" or guilt is are silly concepts mostly invented to impose control over the one. I am sure there are extreme cases but rare.

In my life, if alone I tend to do it nightly with few skips, and generally don’t go than once a day but I have several times.  Being married, I do have other outlets, having children, job, and house, either alone or partnered time can be a challenge.  Getting two in the mood is not always so easy so going a alone is a great balancer.  But, even if having a full partnered sex life, I rarely went more than a week.

Partnered sex is fantastic, alone sex is too!  Both fulfill same and different needs. Really, people are just too concerned.

Chances are, of all the things you've heard about masturbation, most of them were absolutely false. For some reason, misinformation surrounds masturbation like virtually no other topic. How do you spot a masturbation myth? One simple method is to ask yourself if the statement is also true of sexual intercourse. When you're masturbating, your body only knows it's getting sexually stimulated; it doesn't know by what means. So, for instance, if the question is whether or not masturbation causes acne, think of it this way: If it did, intercourse would also cause acne. In fact, neither masturbation nor intercourse cause acne. MYTH: Masturbation causes hair to grow on your palms. FACT: How many people with hair on their palms have you seen? MYTH: Masturbation causes hair loss, chronic fatigue, and other problems. FACT: Internet scam artists have tried to invent a concept called "overmasturbation," insisting that you have to buy their expensive herbal pills in order to counteract the effect of masturbating more than a couple of times per week. But the pills have absolutely no effect — and masturbating once or twice a day will not make your hair fall out, or cause anything else they claim. MYTH: Masturbation is bad for your eyesight. FACT: Masturbation does not affect eyesight. This myth probably originated because boys often start having to wear glasses at about the same age they start masturbating. MYTH: Masturbation causes your penis to stop growing (or) to get bigger. FACT: Masturbation has no effect on penis size whatsoever. MYTH: Masturbation causes your testicles to shrink. FACT: Absolutely false! It is true that if you're highly aroused, your testicles become engorged with blood and may appear slightly larger and heavier, and that masturbating will make them revert to normal. But they will absolutely not be any smaller than after the last time you masturbated. MYTH: Masturbation causes acne. FACT: It doesn't cause acne. Like the eyesight myth, this is a case of two things that happen at the same time, even though one doesn't cause the other. MYTH: Masturbation causes sexually transmitted diseases. FACT: Hello? "Sexually transmitted" means from one person to another. You can't give yourself a sexually transmitted disease! MYTH: If you masturbate too much, you'll run out of semen and become sterile. FACT: Semen is a fully renewable resource. When you ejaculate semen, your body simply makes more — the same way your body makes more saliva after you spit. MYTH: People can tell whether you masturbate by how your penis looks. FACT: Masturbation does not change the appearance of your penis. (It does tend to cause an erection, but that usually goes away when you're finished.)

... How often does the average male masturbate? It depends on a lot of factors, the most important being age. For an 18-year-old male, a rough average is once a day or so. This is slightly higher for younger teenagers — maybe 10 or 12 times a week, and slightly lower for older people. You might be surprised by how often adult men masturbate — even happily married men. I think I'm addicted to masturbation. Is that possible? It is, although many, many people think they're addicted when they're really just doing what comes naturally. For more on this topic, read the article Is Masturbation Addictive?How can I masturbate less often, or quit altogether? It's tough; it takes a lot of will power. It can be done, especially if you're driven by very strong religious feelings. However, JackinWorld's position is that it's not worth it. We think you should enjoy the harmless pleasures your body can provide.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

You can as much you feel well. There is no any rule about this. Just you and your mind. If you feel it is not for you than dont do it, but if you fell need do sometimes you are free. The way you can control your self is to keep your mind faraway of thoughts about sex as well fantasy to be with somebody. If all ready feel in this mental activity and feel that you already cross the line just find quiet place where no body will disturb you and make yourself free. For few seconds you will feel strange and after that just make your self busy with other things. Even you will see that you are more productive. Remember sex is for marriage and out of that is curs. There is nothing as free sex. Sex spirit lay people and after he is destroying them.

Dude.. Just find a hot girl and have sex with her and then you'll feel amazing Trust me :D

No DHt is in out testosterone and in out testes when we mastrubating , we remove some of that testosterone. ....that dht may reach our head if we never mastrubating or clean our penis by .......I don't know much but have researched about it of dth

Don't worry, masturbation doesn't hamper penis growth one bit...masturbation 3-4 times a week has been found good for sexual as well as general well being but, cut on u r weight, in long term, things like cholesterol and high blood pressure may hamper erection.
I am a Dentist, and am not talking hollow. cheers!!