I'm a 21 yr old bloke, I've been mastrubating since I was 15 and had unprotected sex once when I was 16. Over time I've developed think stretch marks in the chest, arms, buttocks and thighs. Is there a correlation between mastrubating and stretch marks ? I've noticed that the stretch marks keep on increasing with mastrubation. I mastrubate once a weak and after that I get a very strange feeling, irritation in the chest, buttocks and thigh areas.

Has anyone else face a similar situation ? Is there any treatment ?

I am 15 and have been masturbating since i was around 13.I have very bad stretch marks around my belly button.I also have them on the inside of my elbow going all the way up to my arm pits and on my sides.I masturbait allot, around once a day.I am going to try to stop and see if it has any affect on my stretch marks..

I'm going to have to say no on this one. I do not see any way stretch marks could be related to masterbation.

In fact, I'd like to know what you are considering to be stretch marks on a 21 or 15 year olds body. That's unheard of for the most part, especially on a male.

There is no way that masturbation causes stretch marks. Stretch marks are caused by growth during puberty or during weight gain where the skin is stretched beyond its regular elasticity tearing the under layers of skin causing permanent scars. They do fade over time but wont disappear completely. To help hide them, fake tanning agents are effective. try not to tan them naturally because exposure to the sun can make them more prominent.

hoped this has helped anyone with any stretch mark worries
:-)

i am 14 and i have noticed the same thing i have sretch marks on my inner groin and upper arms this definitely raises questons of my own

do you lot work out? (go to the gym)

cause I never heard of getting stretch marks in that way.

I never had stretch marks on my body prior to masturbating. Once I started when I was 30 years old the stretch marks appeared in many numbers under my armpits, elbows, buttocks and waist. I had been bodybuilding since I was 19 but never had stretch marks before. I know people won't believe me but there is a DEFINITE relation between masturbation and stretch marks.

I am 17 and also have stretch marks, however as i have been told by my GP, they are from not being hydrated during growth spurts, Which forcebly causes the skin to stretch and create these marks. They do fade over time!

I got tge same problem man .....i am male 22 ...streach marks are increasing day by day ...and the only reason i see behind thay is masturbation ....and i dont know what is tge cure fore thoae . Thia ia really embarassing.....

I agree I've faced a similar situation. I started masturbating when I was 16 but never realized how bad it was for my skin. I started getting stretch marks at 17-18 and they are all over my body: forearms, chest, shoulders, knees, love handles and stomach. I recently put the pieces together that masturbation was the cause. It makes sense that the skin loses it's elasticity because the male body loses proteins, collagen and secretes hormones like testosterone. Now that I'm in my 30's I can see how loss of semen contributed to my stretch marks. I've also noticed I get sick easier after masturbating, possibly due to the body having to shift its resources to produce more semen.

hey dude, i have a similar problem. However, my marks appear on the bottom on both sides and throb after masturbation - when i tense those muscles. Ive done a fair bit of research and it could be that constant tensing of the muscles has cause you to over work them thus causing stretch marks?

Same sorta thing for me too. If u tense up while u r masturbating, the increased and continuous stress/tension is what causes them... I'm 14 as well and no doctor haha but meh.

Well a matter of fact stretch marks are possible for males from around 13 and up, depending if you lift weights, or not generally occurring in the armpit region.

Well I think I have an answer. The causation may be due to the depletion of zinc from masturbation. With a zinc deficiancy you are prone to stretch marks

Do you have any problems while walking???