HI TO EVERYONE

I M 23 YEARS OLD.I WANT SUGGESTION ON THIS I M MASTRUBATING SINCE 14-15 OF MY AGE.PROBLEM IS THAT MY STYLE OF MASTRUBATION IS LITTLE DIFFERENT.I M NOT COMFORTABLE WITH HANDLING. I DO IN BED ALWAYS BUT NOT NAKED,INSIDE THE CLOTH I ERECT MY PENIS AND START RUBBING WITH BED AND I EJACULATE IN MY INNERWARE.

SLOWLY I DEVELOPED THAT IN PENIS SOME BLACK SPOT & SMALL SMALL SPOT IN HAIR COMES AND HALF THE PENIS IS OF HAIR .IS IT OF MASTRUBATION ? ONE DOCTOR WHEN U MASTRUBATE U CAN SUFFER T.B IS IT TRUE.HE ALSO SAID ME U EAT HEALTHY THATS Y UR SAFE.AND FINISH MY MASTRUBATE WITHIN A MINUTE.DOES IT GET ANY HARM IN MY FUTURE WHEN I M MARRIED.I M STILL VIRGIN

DO V LOOSE STAMINA FOREVER& DOES IT AFFECT IN MY FUTURE. I M STILL MASTRUBATING DAILY.

SO PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO I M WORRIED.OR PLS MAIL ME.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed

**HOPE U UNDERSTAND ME .IF ITS ANY MISATAKE THEN SORRY.

Hi there! Masturbation certainly won’t lead to any illnesses no matter which way you do it. I think that everybody should do it the way they enjoy it. If that is not an ordinary, manual work, so what?

The spots you are experiencing can’t be due to masturbation, that is for sure but maybe you should have them checked at the doctor’s to see what they are. Do they look like moles or are they raised above the skin?

Masturbation should not affect your future life or marriage. I have been doing it daily when I was younger and had no consequences what so ever, neither did any of my friends.
However, you could suffer exhaustion if you have a habit of doing it every day, a couple of times a day. Ok, that may be a bit too much but not necessarily. If you notice any signs of exhaustion or erection problems, you should just give it a rest for a few days and decrease the number of your masturbation but these things happen rarely.