am 180c.m height and 22 year old guy but am having my body weight only 60k.g. last 3 years am in the same height and weight. the non proportionate body make me a inferiority guy and its leads to a strong dipression.how can i improve my body weight. til now i didnt have any sexual cotact with any body but i mastrubating so many times. my question is how to improve my weight? and what is the effects of mastrubation?( in weight ,sex after marriage,sperm production problem and etc) please answer me very datailed manner.

am 172c.m height and 27 year old guy but am having my body weight only 60k.g. last 10 years am in the same height . the non proportionate body make me a inferiority guy and its leads to a strong dipression.how can i improve my body weight. til now i didnt have any sexual cotact with any body but i mastrubating so many times. my question is how to improve my weight? and what is the effects of mastrubation?

Dear Guest,

Don't have to worry with this matter that'a not a serious thing. In a simply way you want to increase your weight for that i would like to suggest you have to take healthy food,dairy products,friuts,vagetables,Nonveg foods,and do weightlifting 5 times in a week. With these simply tips eaisly you can increase your weight.

Dear All

Im 5'3 height and 40 kgs weight girl so how could i improve my weight

Diet and exercise are clearly the only way you can improve your weight. By diet, I don't mean some popular new way to restrict everything your body requires on a daily basis, but rather monitoring calories, fat intake, sugar consumption, and portion control. A balanced diet is crucial in losing and maintaining the weight you desire.

Eating a large breakfast in the morning will help to increase your metabolism and provide you with the fuel you need to get through the day. If you are not a breakfast eater, start! It is one of the quickest weighs to start shedding pounds. Remember to eat healthy though, with grains and fruit, some protein. A breakfast burrito made of lean meat and egg whites is a good source.

Drinking the recommended levels of water each day is important to weight loss as is exercise and ample rest. You might check out the exercise forum on this site to give you some pointers.

Good luck!

Hi, my opinion is that breakfast and dinner is crucial for gaining weight. Lunch is important but during the day you have activities. Good night meal will gain you weight, but also you have to watch what are you eating. Don't eat have food, so you will not feel comfortable when sleeping. Try to eat lots of fruit during the day, like bananas (they have a lot of energy).
Do some exercise, just to gain on mussel not just fat.

am 190.5c.m height and 21 year old guy but my body weight only 64k.g. and i am in strong dipression because of this.how can i improve my body weight.i hav'nt made any sexual cotact with any body but i mastrubate so many times. my question is how to improve my weight? wat is the best diet? what is the effects of mastrubation? and is there any way i can control ma masturbation? plzz answer me in detail.... Thankyou

i am 25yrs old guy but having weight of just 56kg.height is 5 feet 8 inch.So this figure is very unpleasant to me.I feel very embrazed to my friends.So,how can i improve my weight & health.

Watch Vince Del Monte vids on youtube!!!

Hello Respected member, i hope u ll be all fine..

i am having weight problem. my weight is fix for many year my age is 27 hight 5'6, but my weight is still on 46, i am really worried about my health, need yours useful opinion, please tell me how can i improve my health, and looks a attractive boy.

need your proper guidenes , if any speclist doctor here please sir contact with me, at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Waiting for positive reply

Regards

how to improve my wight

I am alos thin, my weight is 45kg my tall is 5' 5" what should i need to do to gain my weight.
plz help me give me some advise. Last two year my weight is 50 kg and now i lose my weight. I don know why.
plz help me.
this is my mail rainboy3@gmaildotcom
thz u

Dear Sir ,

My

Details are as

UN married

Age 22 years

Current weight 43 kg

Request to you kindly advice,

i am in 180cm hight and 21year old but my weigt is 54 kg so how can improve my weight

My age is 23 & my wait is only 50kg& my hieght is5'8"