Well me and my BFF were mucking around last night and we played spin the bottle and it was kiss, so we kissed each other and it turned into a snog then she went on top of my and we started taken each others clothes out then she licked me and stuff u know and I did that to her... Is this normal? Are we lesbians now? And how can I masturbate myself and get turned on??? I am 13

Please help!!!! I really need some help

I dont mean this in a bad way but i cant beleive u were doing that at 13

no u are not lez it just got u turned on and u gril wanted some more u did turned me on grils i want to lick ur p***y u lick my

Do you want to be a lesbian? If no then you're not. :) Sweetie just repent (ask God to forgive you) and stop having sex with anyone for now that will mess you up at 13

Er, you have no idea what religion she is and, ironically, you haven't even said which religion you are.

A good test of sexuality is this - do you want to have a relationship with a woman or a man? Forget the sexual stuff for now and don't worry about it.

maybe . you could be a lessbian or you could of just been curious . do you think and want to do it again . if yes then you are a lessbian . if no it was a one night thing and your were curious . x

You are not lesbiens!
To masturbate:
Imagine the experience in the shower and squirt the water on you vag
Get a penis like thing and rubb your vag while reenact ing the experience
Do it with her again!

U r sooo lucky! Hehe!!

That's silly you can't choose to be lesbian and she's waaaaay to young to know.