Im a 13 year old girl and masturbate a few times a day. I have been masturbating since I was 6 or so. I masturbate with a variety of things, but since I am only 13, I cant get anything like vibrators or any of that. I have used the rounded ends of hairbrushes, pencils, pens, markers, rounded end of a plunger(plastic), rounded end of a curling iron (off of course). and most things that don't hurt me that are comfortable. I can't get an orgasm, or really get any pleasure from most of the things I use, and I need some ideas. And if you masturbate, are you still considered a virgin??? ? Just let me know anything you use to masturbate that gives you pleasure.

I am currently a fourteen old girl and masturbate daily, have u tried using a broom handle or a banana ? it really helps!

well i like wen i sit up and face my fingers down then rub raely fast

p.s i am 13 as well so i no what it is like

p.s.s did u tell ur perant:-|

hope ths helps

run a bath and put the running water on your vagina. 

If your shower head is handheld, put it on to the jet stream and move it up and down your clit and it will feel great!!!

I am 14 ,  hope this helped.
If it did contact me ! XD

I do dat all da time :)

U should use a cucumber to masterbate it's like soo big and it feels sooo great in ur vagina :) and if it works 

Yes still a virgin.

Yes you're still a virgin. What I did when I started masturbating was using an electric toothbrush. Take off the brush that cleans your teeth and put the vibrating metallic part on or right beside your clit until you cum.

im 13 also im haveing the same problem and i cant use a cucumber or a bannana its to big

try using your finger or a marker or something smaller... just make sure it's not anything that can break off in there..

Guest wrote:

Im a 13 year old girl and masturbate a few times a day. I have been masturbating since I was 6 or so. I masturbate with a variety of things, but since I am only 13, I cant get anything like vibrators or any of that. I have used the rounded ends of hairbrushes, pencils, pens, markers, rounded end of a plunger(plastic), rounded end of a curling iron (off of course). and most things that don't hurt me that are comfortable. I can't get an orgasm, or really get any pleasure from most of the things I use, and I need some ideas. And if you masturbate, are you still considered a virgin??? Just let me know anything you use to masturbate that gives you pleasure.

yes, you're still a virgin. you only loose your v-card when you have sex with someone else... and i just use my finger. what i do is start fingering my self, then rub the vagina flutes on my c-it. it feels pretty good that way, i myself am still learning more about how to make it feel better though. i tried to use a curling iron, and it hurt like freaking HELL! oh, finger. i love you...wow that sounds wrong xd

ps i'm 14...

I am 13. I don't do anything other then rubbing. It hurts when I try to do anything else, but I heard hotdogs work nicely.

I am 13 too, and I masturbate all the time! xd You should try using ice cubes! Take an ice cube and rub ur clit with it, then take another one and stick it inside u and let it melt! It feels good, but I haven't been able to cum that way! :'(

P.S. Can any of you tell me how I can ejacuate?? 

Take a back massager and find ur most comfortable setting. Then get a firm pillow fold it in half lay down on ur bed lock the door andput the pillow under ur butt. Then get the massager and rub it on ur vagina and clit it feels AMAZING and it makes md very wet