Hi I'm a 13 (nearly 14) year old GIRL. Anyway I love to masturbate, mainly but watching HOT porn then playing with myself till I cum. I was just wondering if anyway of you knew how to make a sex toy where you DONT have to stick it in your vagina (because I'm a virgin and scared to) just something where you can RUB (pinch, slap anything) it against your clit to have an orgasm. It doesn't matter if it will hurt a bit, coz I LOVE being rough like slapping my clit and tugging my nippes when they're hard to get the whole pleasure/pain mix.

Please help me! I'm naked, turned on, so wet that I'm dripping onto my bedsheets and I need some release. xd

well im thirteen as well and i love to masterbate. what i use is my phone on vibration/shower or just rub agianst a pillow till you cum. but just be quite so your parents dont hear.;-)

hi I'm 15 nearly 16 and still a virgin I uses the back of a hair brush or pen on my clit my parents don't  know. I  do this but I can't help it because. I'm so turned on all the time I don't think I orgasmed. I'm afraid to put thinks up my fanny I never tried it up my ass I need. New ways to masturbated.plese help I'm so turned on. 

im nearly 15 haha, when you have like no one in the house go into the bath and put the shower head so the water is pushing into your fanny. before you go in turn yourself on, and while your using the shower head you should rub your clit and keep yourself turned on

I'm a 14 year old guy, I did not know that girls masterbate as much as we ( most guys my age) do. 

For the job sector thing I work at my local fire department 

I am a 16 year old girl and for about 3 years I have been masturbating with balloons (yes, normal toy balloons). In the beginning I only sat on them and rubbed myself against them. One day, this wasn't enough for me anymore, so I inflated one (only to the size of a tennis ball) and made a knot into it. Then I pushed a small part of it into my vagina. That was not too difficult, because the balloon was not fully inflated.  When I pressed the balloon against my p***y then, it widend inside and suddenly slipped fully into me. I first was shocked, but I found out that it was rather easy to squeeze it out. So I relaxed and pushed it in again. I will let out further details. But after some time of playing like this, I climaxed for the first time in my life and it really felt wonderful. Balloons are a great sextoy! Lately I found out something new and even better: I remove the showerhead from the shower-hose and pull a balloon over the end of the hose instead. Then I shove the hose as deep into my vagina as possible, turn the warm water on and lay back in the tube. It feels amazing, when the balloon grows inside of me. When the pressure gets too big, the warm water starts to come out and the balloon begins to pulsate inside of me. I do not even have to get an orgasm then. Just lay back and let the warm water and the pulsating balloon do their work. I can really recommend this.

i am ready to help you out...any thing ... i will teach you and tell you how to enjoy these feelings and get more naked.

Thanks. Babe butmy showroom doesnt Come of and When in turen it to aan gasten mode. Its to voldoende software add me and if u have any Good ideaal Let me know thanks again xxx

Sorry for.  the other post what in said was my showerhead doesnt Come of and  When I turen it to a fast mode its to cold add me and let me know if u have any other ideas xxxx

very similar to what a friend of mine used as part of her masterbation plus some other things. more people should know about it. similar exercises are said to have a strengthening effect on the pelvis muscles. do be careful though and go slowly with this sort of thing.

What I usually do when I'm home alone is using an electric toothbrush and putting it on your clit. It feels amazing!

well i use a teddy and rubb it up me it realy feals great<3

You can put cloths line pegs on your clitis

I love to run anything hard just up and down my clit it feels so good... I'm doing it right now... and I'm shaking all over the couch the feeling is so good....

I would love some