I'm so very turned on. I sit and watch lesbian porn and it turns me on. I try and masterbate myself but I don't know to do it. People are always saying how good it feels. Well I wanna feel good. And what do I use to stick up my vagina, how, where, etc. I really want to learn how to masterbate. It'll quench my sexual thrist.

u r so awsome 

try this take your ring finger and middle finger and slowly than fast shove it and move it around in ur vag hole while rubbin ur clit thts wat i did for the first time i actually did it full on and its awsome it feels soooo good i had to try not to make any noises though ;)

and by the way im bi-sexual and a girl,have fun ;)

Really? I don't know if I'm bi or just curious. It would be nice if we kept in touch. Maybe you can give me some more tips. Lol

heh heh np
well idk really yet but im tired and if im turned on enough ill figure some stuff out for u in my room ;)
and do u have a facebook if so i could freind u or u could freind me better way to keep in touch ;)

oh and by the way u should try it but i dont get turned on by, playing with ur tits

hey when u make a facebook my name is jasmine gaskin and underneath it will say rochester,new hampshire ;)

It's not a good idea to post personal information on here, anyone can read it...you can use the PM function if you want to talk to someone privately.

just think of me and you making out yumm

As for how to do it.....most girls rub their clits and that general area. It's not necessary to stick anything up your vagina and probably not such a good idea to try at your age (possible damage). If you just practice what feels good you soon will find what does it for you. It's something nearly everyone goes through in the beginning. Lots of young girls have posted ideas about masturbation, read some of those. Again, don't be sticking all kinds of things in your vagina...not much feeling up there anyway compared to your clit. You might get a hand mirror and look at what your doing when you masturbate...that way you can see where it feels best and what to do. It's a learning process...take your time and enjoy exploring.