Right I'm a 13 year old girl and have just discovered masterbating I've tried it about 10 times and actually have quite enjoyed it! but the more I do it the more I want to carry on doing it is that normal? Also I've read quite a lot of articles about masterbating and I've tried different things such as rubbing my clit in circular motions while bouncing up and down, getting in a bath and putting the shower head well down there so the water pushes up into well you know!!!, using something which vibrates and putting it on my clit and even watching a little bit of porn basically I want to know if there's a quicker ways to get BIG orgasms which are REALLY strong using new techniques! I've heard of putting things up there but I wouldn't know what to use or well... where to put it! If you have any ideas can you please reply quickly because I really need to know!

Thanks

XD 

well a way i know of it is you could yes rubb your hand on it in a circular motion but i saw this on yahoo once the person said take something small tease your vagina and then finger it or something 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

hey guys I really need to know quickly any ideas

thank you very much I'll give it a go!!! :)

Please give me tips on how do masterbate I don't know what to do and how please help I'm a girl by the way

I am a girl and I masterbate every now and then. I usually watch porn when I do. Here's the thing, I like to masterbate to lesbian porn. I am straight and I have attraction to girls except when I masterbate. Is that weird? Does any one else do that?

I watch lesbian porn too! When i watch other porn it just doesn't get me as wet. And i'm straight,16 and a girl

That means u r a lesbian

Am a 19 year old girl n I hv a bf n we hv sex n enjoy it very much bt whn am nt wit hm I get turned on all the time n I start masterbating my slf it feels gud whn I get get that feeling n it feels lyk I reached da climax so my questin is am I addicted 2 sex?

Yes of course u r addicted to sex thats y u masterbate

I watch lesbian porn to but I also like to watch guys masturbate.

i am 14 and i push the skin down (the skin thats right above my clit) and i use the skin to rub my clit. i also put on some sexy music, i also put on some porn, get completely naked on my bed with my laptop on the bed but still between my legs.

i can sit there for about 30 mins having an orgsm evry 5 to 10 mintues. feels so good!

i do that too D: its weird. i love lesbian porn but im straight.. soi dunno.

It is okay to want to touch yourself. Some people like porn to get them started. Others sit in a dark room. It is best for me to lay under covers (that way I can focus on masturbating and not my pants moving) and think of something you want. It feels great to put a pillow in between your legs after and take a nap. Great way to get to sleep.

I do it to and im straiter than stright gets!!! Soooo normal i guess