I'm 13 and i've been masturbating since I was 11 and I wait till my family is sleep or until i'm home alone. And I take long showers and water masturbate  And I moan loud. and my nipples get hard. But I want  to be eaten out. So what is the closet rezimblince to a tongue??? ? 

Wow. Like you really do want to be eaten out. 

O.O

HA HA! Unfortunately there is nothing that resembles the human tongue! It is not only the tongue that stimulates but the entire mouth - lips, teeth and tongue. The tongue for licking and exploring your most intimate parts, the lips for sucking, humming and buzzing, and the teeth for nibbling. It all must work together, do you see? Perhaps use plenty of oil and massage yourself when you masturbate. Place your hips on a pillow with your legs spread wide and open yourself as much as is comfortable. Insert a finger if your can or if you want to. Use a mirror and flashlight to explore yourself - don't be ashamed, it is your beautiful self! Perhaps you have a girl friend who would like to explore with you. I suggest girls over boys because they may be more sensitive - it doesn't mean that you are a lesbian - I just think girls are safer, especially at your age.

i'm 13 and i was eaten out by my boyfriend last week, it was pretty amazing and i think you try experimenting with someonr

I'm Also 13 and get eaten out almost every weekend with my boyfriend, the way he does it , he eats me out kisses me eats me out again f**ks me for like 20 minutes then eats me out again , and its so good

I can do it if u want

If you need advice, HMU

I want !!!!!!! And don't worry I am 15 !!!!!!

will u eat me out ?

i will be glad to eat u out

I wish I was him

How old is your bf? What do you mean by your bf f**ks you?

Your young. It's normal to be sexually active. But don't post it on line. And yes eating p***y is a nummy thing.

Why should she be ashamed of herself? It is normal to be curious about sex. If any thing you should be ashamed of yourself for making this young lady think that sex is wrong.

If you have a close female friend and you would feel comfortable, get her to lick you out, if don't have BF or don't feel comfortable having your BF do it or he doesn't know what to do. (Maybe you could return the favour)

Don't be embarrassed, relax and enjoy the pleasures. Hope you find someone to eat you soon.