Hi, I'm 15 (female) and I have been masturbating since I was 12 or something. Since I was 14 I have been masturbating practically every day. I don't know if that is normal or whatever, especially since I'm only 15. So yeah. I watch porn every time I masturbate because I'm not really imaginative and I can't feel any pleasure without porn. I watch lesbian porn and the girls are always squirting, and I really want to know how they do that because it looks so good. I just don't want to finger myself or put things inside me. Also, I don't know if this a bit off topic, but I don't know what my sexual orientation is. I mean, I watch lesbian porn and when I watch normal porn I don't like it. Plus when I look at my friends I sometimes try to imagine them naked, and it gets me kind of turned on. And I know that this is completely wrong but I can't help it. But then when I see a guy that is sexy or whatever, I imagine them with no clothes on as well. So yeah, I don't know if I'm lesbian, straight or bi. Is this just a stupid stage in my life, or is this like serious. Thanks

hey, im 15 i only the end of last year, i hope this helps ( i know you dont want to fingr yourself but its probably the only way for you to squirt) First start to masturbate as you normally do and once your wet with your index and middle finger together insert then hun your vagina down to about the second knuckle on your middle finger as your g spot isn't that deep inside. Once you get in that far curl your fingers  as if your doing the come here signal so you stroke the front walk me your vagina, you should feel a slightly raised area that's about as big as a walnut and feels good to touch. Once you find it start by rubbing it slowly and build up speed until your moving your fingers in and out real fast, you can always rub your clit to with your other hand but that's up to you. You do need to be really relaxed and let all you inhibitions go, as your about to squirt you feel like you have the urge to pee  but you won't so dont hold back just let it go. It doesn't always happen first try so dont give up if it doesn't work first time :)

Hey I'm 15 also and I posted an entry for questions just like this one so go check it out, it's helped a lotta girls so far :D
https://www.steadyhealth.com/FEMALE_SQUIRTING_TIPS__t307017.html#1196233

Hey I'm 22 and I can't squrit eather but on the other topic I used to be the same way I would think of my friends naked and such and war h lesbian porn so I wasn't sure eather so one night it came up with a friend and we started making out and that really turned me on so I found out that night I was bi so I think u should try it with a girl and just start slow

I think you should have a threesome with a guy and a girl. My ex girlfriend found out, that she was straight because me and a nother girl had a threesome with her. We all where 14 then. Try it ;-)

man i want a threesome so f*****g BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there are these two girls i want it with!! ughhhhhh if only they even knew my name!!!!

Hey on the whole bi thing u might just be bi curiouse I mean I was for a long time u just have to try and see what ur preference is

I'm 13 and i get turned on plzz dont laugh but when u feel turned on there's nothing wrong with being turned on my mom said god put those feelings there but anyway i watch sometimes and i rub my p***y and i squirt but while i do it u have to push and it might be wet u should try it, it feels good :)

Well i watch lez porn idk if i'am

Hi, guys and girls. i am a 24yr old female living alone and single. I mastubate all the time, even after sex as i do not get the satisfaction. Can someone show me how to squirt or make me squirt. I am in South Africa, Midrand.

Straight people watch lesbian porn. My aunt did and lord knows she's straight!

I'm also 15 and a girl. I often feel like I'm lesbian because I've really wanted to do it with a girl, but I'm scared to tell anyone about it... I love lesbian porn it really turns me on, but straight porn does nothing for me

I gave myself anorgasm by just rubbing my p***y it felt AMAZING! Sometimes i feel like i'm bi too, pprobably just bicurious I find a lot of females attractive. Picture my friends with no clothes on too! I won't know for sure until I try one.... hope this helped

I am 18 and can say at you age i felt the same way towards girls, At the age of 15 your body is going through a lot, raging hormones, newly found sexual appetites and especially.. Pubity. Don't think that what your attracted to now is what you will be attracted to in 3 years. It's fine to experiment but the only advice I feel I have to stress is that for a woman sex is an emotional and physical thing, make sure you have sex with people you car and trust.. Especially at your age. Good luck with the squirting but I would say don't throw away your cherry for an orgasm, wait for the right moment

It helps if you have a fuller bladder so drink water before you masterbate - also it takes time and different kinds of stimulation.

I squirt sometimes, if I masterbate its usually from clitoral and G-spot stimulation. Google if you need more information on that. I also watch porn when I masterbate, not always, but i do and its perfectly normal.

Also, if you can then get a vibrator - don't use the vibrator everytime you materbate though.
If you can't get one or you're scared your parents will come across it use something else... just not something that will hurt you... I once used a toy that I found in my little brothers room, it was sort of shaped like vibrator. I masterbated by touching myself,stimulating my clitoris and G-spot, but also slid ythe toy in and out of me. I had a very BIG and POWERFUL orgasm that day.

Hope that helps.
PM me if you need anything else.