im a 13 year old girl. i just started masterbating like 2 weeks ago... :$ and heres something that really gets me turned on. so first, i watch lesbian porn for like a half an hour (im totally straight but i get totally wet when i watch it (yummmmmy)) and then, as i continue to watch, i take a little thing of water, dip my finger in and start rubbing my clit HARD ;-) and then, i stop for a little bit, and i use a makeup brush (blush) and rub it on my clit and in and on the lips of my vag, and between my bum and vage hole softly. when i almost get an orgasme i flip over the brush to the hard, rounded tip and i dip that in water too. i stick it into my p**y and start going in and out fast, then slow, back and forth. I hit the sides of my vage too. it is effin delish. i luv too masterbate! im gonna have to jerk off after this cuz it is totally turning me on! :-D hope i helped
-source-
13 year old, turned on girl[/img]

I would like to second all of everything you have said here, seeing as I am also 13. im going to try ice tonight and ill tell erbody how it goes.

Wow thanks what I do is I take a big plush and lie on it then I take some thing round and long to represent a penis then I put it up my vag and then I do some moveing around …… lol getting hrnny talking about it I find it feels really good!;)

yer im the same!!!!

Try to masterbat atleast 5 times or more a day and watch more strait porn and try diferent objects and see if it is beter if not do it the way you are doing it now. And try to masterbate faster and more often. Also try to masterbate in places that you might get cought it makes it more fun. For an example every day I masterbate in the schools bathroom it dobles the fun so try it it feels so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

O god really
I really want to try tat wat do u use in the bathroom though??

You could always use me

what are some free porn sites i can use?(ima girl)

I'm 13 too I use a Tampon applicator but am gonna try the makeup brush tonight thanks

Use a Tampon applicator

sh*t im sooo turned on and im a girl 13 i love to mastubate and flirt ;D

Omg thank you I feel awkward but it's good to know I'm not the only 13 year old. I hav tried like hairbrushes but it didn't feel good.... Anything helpful? Btw I used an exfoliating pad ( no soap).... It has little bumps like your taste buds.... Then I got it damp and started rubbing my clit like someone was licking it and felt amazing!!!

I'm the same too I'm straight but lesbian porn turns me on

you dont need water. your vagina creates its own natural lubricant

I am 13 I also love watching lesbian videos and it turns me on,but like I want someone to touch me