So I'm 13, and lately I have been feeling the need to masturbate. How do I do it? I have heared that orgasms are the best feeling in the world. but I can never get there.  Sex toys are offlimance, because my parents would flip if they found out. I have no one to ask for help. We have no councellers, or nurses at our school, so I'm lost. I have no older brother or sister. Help! Instructions, tips, tricks, anything!:|

Masturbating is the best thing I do,so I know how you feel. Do you know how to stimulate your clitoris? Do you feel very turned on and is your vagina wet? It is one thing to be curious,another thing is when we teens have sexualy needs. What do you know about masturbating? Can you say a few words about it?

If you do that,it will be easier for me to explain,and maybe guide you step by step until you understand how you get orgasm:)

Yes. You can stimulate your clit by reading porn, thinking of a guy you like, ect. It's called getting turned on.  I am turned on sometimes, and when I am, I am wet. I just feel the need to masturbate, and pleasure myself. How do I rub my clit. What can I use as a vibrator or dildo?

Dear Lelsholz
Masturbation is very common in every Male &female. Sexual feelings starts when one attains the age of Puberty say 14 years on wards in Girls.

Pubic hairs start gowing.Girls usually do Masturbation by rubbing their Clitoris with fingers.Everybody learns Masturbation
by themselves accidently touching their organs during bath.

Normally Girls have close friends.With their mutual consent they explore their bodies, such as caressing Nipples, inserting their fingers in the Vagina.Sometimes they lick their Clitoris also. This way they do Masturbation

Never feel guilt when you do Masturbation. This is a common feature in every Boys & Girls

I'm 13 as well, i have reeently started masturbating and i love it! Orgasms are the best and to reach them i watch porn as it helps. Just keep trying to masterbate, you will find what you like and the reach and orgasm, Good Luck!!:-) 

Dear Lelsholz,
You have attained the age of Puberty. At this stage all Boys & Girls sexual start feelings to wards each other,s feel embrace hug etc., this is the start of beginning to do self stimulation. This self sex stimulation is called "Masturbation".
This practice of Masturbation is common among Boys & Girls and they need not feel doing Masturbation.

When a girl attains puberty at the age of say 13 or 14 her first monthly period start which is called mensuration. all Girls,Vagina blood comes at a regular period. Pubic hairs start growing around Vagina. At the tip of the Vagina a small protrusion ( Called ) CLITORIS. At the time of cleaning their Vagina or taking bath they usually rub the CLITORIS accidentally.They get immense pleasure. This act is called Masturbation.

Normally girls indulge in solo masturbation. They insert their fingers and start doing it.Some girls of this age group left alone in their house they do mutual Masturbation.They start removing all their garments and start exploring their bodies
such as kissing , caressing their breast nipples hugging. Finally they start getting orgasm and start licking their Vagina.
This stimulation of a female genitals using the tongue is called "CUNNILINGUS"

I'm 13 to, How do you masturbate?

Ano od 11 rokov,

i get a bit wet and feel like I want to touch myself b4 I explode

How do i get one i need it to be easy

Masturbating for women is easy but hard to explain.

Most girls masturbate by stimulating their clitoris. That's the most sensitive part of the vagina, so is the one that gives more pleasure.

To find it you have to sit down with your legs wide open, with your knees as far apart from each other as you can and feel comfortable. Going from top to bottom, starting from your belly bottom and going down, you'll find the place where you vagina lips meet and the "line" of your vagina starts. A bit bellow that, more or less 1 or 1,5 cm down, between the lips that make the "line" you'll find a small knob of flesh, that's the head of your clit. Some girls have a hard time finding it because either their clit is really small or they have big lips and it's hidden between them. You can use a mirror to see everything down there better. And shave your hairs (if you have any) if they get in the way and don't let you see
Just for you to know. Under the clit is the urethra, the place were the pee comes out, and going down, before your ass starts, is your vagina whole.

To masturbate just rub the head of your clit until you have an orgasm.

My advice is that once you've found your clit, you lay down, close your eyes, start rubbing and just go along with the feeling. If you can't find it just fumble around with your fingers and, see where it feels best and rub there. Or you could just put your palm over your whole vagina and rub everything. Just do what feels best for you. A huge part of masturbating is about learning what you like the most.
You may fail to reach an orgasm or feel good the first time, but that's ok, just keep trying, masturbating really good takes practice.

I know this was like 8 months age but I'm 13, like most of the girls here. And I just rubbed somewhere i don't even know where. And now it is sore and I can't rub it but I really want an orgasm, but it irritates me when I rub it. And my clit is too small and I don't even know if that's what everyone is talking about. Also I can't purchase any dildos or vibraters or my parents will freak. Please help.

Exact same situation as you. What I do is I find where my clit is, then I rub it either up-down or left-right. If one way doesn’t work, try another. Explore yourself! Sometimes I don’t always get a feeling of pleasure when using my fingers so I get an object that only I use and use that to rub myself, like a glue stick. I hope I helped :)

Wow, okay do you obviously need help lol i can help you just tell me how to get a hold on you

Take ur pointer finger and go from ur belly button all he way down to ur vagina. Once u reach that Erea (like the hairs) go a bit further down. If u keep going ur vagina comes to like a tip almost... that’s ur clit (rub that, hard or soft)

I recommend watching lesbian porn to understand and see what u can do to please urself ;)