Hey guys, I'm 14 years old and I'm having some problems.
I think I have low testosterone, because the past month I haven't been able to masturbate properly. My erections are floppy and it feels different alltogether. I also have a very low sex drive, and my mind is used to my abnormally high sex drive..so I'm kinda going crazy. I really want to masturbate and score with chicks like I usually do, but it doesnt really give off that much feeling anymore.
I also can't feel love anymore (attraction to girls without sexual desire), and I really don't feel attraction to girls at all anymore. And no I'm not turning gay. I'm not attracted really to anyone anymore (asexual), but my mind still thinks I am. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Also, this has been happening on and off, usually lasts for 4-5 days, but this period of it is lasting unusually long..so I'm kind of scared.

you are "scoring chicks" at 14 years old?

I think your gay dude

are you on any medication cause that can make you temporarily impotent

have you been having any stress around the time that it happens? stress is the main cause of erectile dysfunction and low sex drives, both for men and women. it is quite possible that worrying about it is why its lasting longer than normal. diet can also play a major role. if you are consuming large amounts of fatty foods, alcohol, or stimulants, sex drive goes down.
try taking a walk each night and eating more fruits and vegetables. when you are healthy you wont stress out as much, and the sex drive will return. if the problem persists, you can consult your doctor, but at your age it is very unlikely to be a physical issue.

Yea your defenetly gay

Try tribulus it's a natural testosterone booster