Recently I've been looking at images of gay porn, I've watched a bit of gay porn but mostly I watch straight porn. I have a massive crush on a girl, and I've never wanted a relationship with a guy, maybe just a bit of sex. I'm 14, and I dip between them, but I'm really confused, it's been bugging me. I've only ever been attracted to a guy once but not like a proper proper liking, jus a thing because I saw his penis. I have even fingered a girl and been wanked off. I don't want to be gay, I can only see myself happy with girls. Help please!

Hi Guest

There are lots of guys that are curious about both sexes and attracted to them as well.

You’re looking at gay porn and being curious about it is part of figuring out your own sexuality and the only one that can truly answer if you’re straight gay or bi is yourself.

Our sexuality is predetermined nothing you are doing will change your sexuality part of growing and developing is figuring out our sexual orientation and in some cases coming to terms with it.

From your post you are attracted to both girls and guys how far either goes is your choice but the answer to your sexuality concerns is already there it is just discovering it that remains.

You don’t want to be gay and you only see yourself happy with girls is that because it is what is expected?

Being attracted to a guy because you saw his penis could have just sparked some curiosity.

Try not to stress over it, if it is not already clear to you soon enough it will be.

No for me it's like, I see a hot girl, and I know they're hot, whereas for a guy i don't feel that. I could never be happy with a guy as I don't know it'd feel wierd (I hve nothing against gay people). For guys I don't feel attracted to them per say, more their penis'

Hi Guest
So is you’re please help is about why you are having gay thoughts and are occasionally attracted to a guy’s penis but have no feelings for guys.
Well if your attraction is for girls only as in liking the entire package and wanting relationships the penis attraction could be just a bit of curiosity.
I don’t think you have anything to worry about you are a straight guy that has a curiosity about penises occasionally and maybe some curiosity about a bit of same sex experimentation.
Just curiosity that’s all.

Thank you soo much, you've really helped relieve me!