I'm a girl and I like gay porn. I've been having this question go through my mind for a while. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR MY SEXUAL ATTRACTION TOWARDS PEOPLE? Does it mean I like girls? Lesbian porn hasn't really done anything to me. Straight porn doesn't do anything for me either. Only gay porn that really gets me revving. Even in my teen years I have ALWAYS liked gay porn. It's all the testosterone, grunts, low voices that really are my aphrodisiacs. 

Well it seems that you like to hear men enjoying sex so you should be all set for a good old heterosexual relationship. Find yourself a man and work on making him grunt and groan like that and you'll have the happiest mate in the world.

I like lesbian porn because they are doing the same things I want to do.

Well, that's a really good, clear description of what appeals to you about male gay porn.

I'd say, you're turned on by the male form...and it certainly is shown alot in gay porn, right?

So, what's the problem?  It doesn't mean that you're gay, or lesbian, or straight, or gay... only that you're turned on by visuals and the audio (grunt) enough to enjoy it.

So, enjoy it.   You really don't need to defend it to anyone, and it doesn't even have to mean anything.

Only you can determine what your orientation is...and you may not know yet, or you may have a clear idea.  You don't state what your age is, but I'm willing to bet that you aren't over 21 yet.  Three's still a lot of time to learn and grown.  Don't  worry.

I have the same problem. I find gay sex very arousing. And I think that this isn't quite normal. At least not for me. I am a conservative person - 23 years old and still a virgin.
When I see two guys walking on the street I immediatly imagine them doing XXX things. It all started with yaoi manga, after it was gay porn. Now I think that maybe is something wrong with me. Maybe is all because of my sexual abstinence and my hormones are going wild. My boyfriend cought me watching gay sex. You should have seen the look in his eyes! Oh, yes...what a scene!  We never talked about it, and I don't know how to explain myself. How should I tell him that the image of two (or more) men having sex is more arousing for me than the view of his naked body? (and he is a very handsome guy, believe me).
Am I a pervert???

you seem to like to see the penises and balls that you want.