I have problem with occasional headaches. They are not severe, but still bothering me. Also, I have problems with hay fever. I would like to know more about this in general. What are the most common causes of headaches?

Headache is the second-most common form of local pain and it is a condition of mild to severe pain in the head. Headaches have a wide variety of causes. They range from eyestrain to inflammation of the sinus cavities. They also range to the life-threatening conditions such as encephalitis, brain cancer, meningitis and cerebral aneurysms. The most common type of headache is a tension headache and not all of them require medical attention. Some types of headache are signals of more serious disorders. They call for prompt medical care and include: sudden, severe headache or sudden headache associated with a stiff neck, headaches associated with fever, convulsions, and headaches following a blow to the head or associated with pain in the eye or ear. I hope that this was helpful. Hay fever is an allergy, which results in irritation and inflammation of the delicate linings of the nose and the eyes and it is also known as seasonal allergic rhinitis, because the symptoms are typically seasonal.