This eye itchiness has really start worrying me but it’s not only my eye itches I also have itchy nose and throat, my nose is running constantly and my eyes are red that causes me unclear vision. But this eye itchiness drives me crazy, what it might be and how I might get rid of it?

It’s likely we have the same problem and it’s an allergy called allergic rhinitis. You need to see me when rhinitis attacks my eyes, I know well this sensations of eye, throat and nose itchiness but it seems to me you’re the more lucky one for I have also some other symptoms such as skin rashes known as hives I also have diarrhea and strong headaches and I kind of a feel the pressure behind my eyes. But you’re right eye itchiness is almost unbearable. I’m allergic on almost everything- pollens, grasses, dust is driving me nuts, I also have temperature changes problems as well as humidity changes and yes avoid spicy food and do not smoke and avoid smoking spaces. Anyway you better go to some allergist and he will determine what allergen causes you eye itchiness by some skin and blood test. And there’s no special treatment for rhinitis except avoiding risky “situation”- but also would help if you remove carpets from your home and avoid using animal products such as wool. I also frequently use dust filters or air cleaners. You might also try with some alternative therapies for it has shown they’re very successfully at treating rhinitis.