i took the first two morning-after pills at 11h00 am. However, i miscalculated and onl took the other two 24 hours later insteead of 12 hours? what are the implications of this?

The morning after pill is ONLY 2 pills.. UNLESS you use regular birth control for a morning after pill, 4 pills are not needed.

WHICH pill brand did you use?

IF you took "PLAN B", then you are protected, because you can take both pills at once and be protected.

IF you did not use PLAN B, then you need to get PLAN B and use that Morning after pill. IF you did NOT use Plan B, then you need another dose or you are at risk for pregnancy.

OMG.... Plan B is supposed to be 2 pills? I went to the pharmacy and paid like $50 for plan B and it was only one pill. now i'm always naucious. Today I couldnt stop vomiting, I had to leave work early. i had unprotected sex on 7/23/10. I took the plan b pill on 7/24/10. Is it too soon to to pregnant? Why did I only receive one pill? I'm freaking out because this was my first time having sex after 6 years of abstinence. Should I be worried? Can I be pregnant?

I took the 2 pills at the same time... am worried if it will still work?