hi i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me and my husband have been trying for a baby for about 2 years now my period is normally on time but last month i was ment to come on on the 4th of september but it didn't arrive i was getting some brown dishage so i could a test on the 11th of september and it was posive then about an hour later i started bleeding my doctor told me it was a early misscarrage and to try again but wot im now confused about is wen should my next period arrive we have had unprotected sex about 4 times since the misscarrage and i have had a few symptoms but should my period come on the 4th or 11th im so confused please help

take a pregnancy test. Did the dr do a sonogram after? How many days did you bleed? What type was is light brown bright red? Its possable you didnt misscarried at all.