Ok so I need some answers. So I missed my period so 14days after my missed period I started to spot maybe twice that that day (feb 28 2013) and the next three days after that it was very light brown discharge with some red and pink. My periods are always on timeevery 28 to 30 days. I am not stressed what so ever. That stopped today (feb 3rd 2013)  my last period was January 19th 2013 . Oh I did takeas couple test 1week after my missed period Those were negative but they were from the dollar tree very cheap. Has anyone had this happen To them and landed up pregnant. Help please.

It sounds like what you had was implantation bleeding which can happen when you become pregnant. It is way lighter than a normal period and will be pinkish/brown. Though some women have had heavier implantation bleeding. Some pregnancy tests arent as accurate as others. I would suggest getting a couple different brands and test a couple days apart and always test in the morning because if you are pregnant that is when the pregnancy hormone is at it highest and can be more easily detected by a test.

Sorry I ment to put March 3rd not Feb 3rd

Update. Yesterday theb3rd it stopped completely so I thought. And today the 4th I'm starting to spot. I do have a doc appt tomorrow. I'm cramping just a little. But also kad. 20 it is possable that implantation happened for me after my missed period. Cause I did research and saw that is happens befor your missed period. Do u know anyone that this has happened to. Or has anyone went threw what I am going threw.

Implantation bleeding accurs before your period is due but i have heard that some women have gotten impalntation bleeding after their missed period. It all the denpends on the person because everyones bodies work diferently.

Well still nothing. Does dizziness happen alot. I have not insurance to see a doctor. That's y I ask alot of questions.

Asking questions is good :) and yes dizziness can happen in pregnancy. There are all kinds of symptoms that you can get. Some common and some not so common. For some women it can take up to a couple months before a pregnancy test can pick up a positive reading.

Really well good to know thanks for answering my questions. I still haven't had a real period since the 19th of January. If I were to have a period next it would be this Thursday or so. I'm just so confused.

Still no period. Missed it again.

Whats the update about this dear?i have the same exact thing like yours.

I'm not pregnant I missed my period a few more months I went to the emergency room and they said I may have had a mis carriage or something else cause it was pretty bad. And now my periods r jacked up bad.

Hi I had to get my period on the 3rd I was 15 days late and now I bleeding light I had took two pregnancy test after a week I missed and they both came out negative can I be pregnant?

The same thing happened to me too... Please if anyone can answer. We are trying to conceive for a long time but no positive result. This time I missed my periods and it is 15 days late and today it started bleeding lightly, I am very confused...

Were you pregnant?