Hi I'm abit stuck I'm pregnant but slept with two men :/ last week I had a scan and it said I was 6 weeks I had another one today and it said 8 weeks 4 days my last period was 11th feb I had sex with the first man on the 25th feb and the second man on the 4th march I took a test on the 13 march and it said I was 1-2 weeks had a scan on the 21st march and I was 3 weeks I'm really confused on who it's going towards more please help when I did the first test witch was a strip it came up very faint and didn't come up straight away so I did a other one the next day and waited and again took abit to come up and you still couldn't really see it but there was a otha line so I got a clear blue one that's when it said 1-2 my friend said when they come up that faint that your usually only a week gone I'm hoping it's the second man as I was with him two years but split in December and that's when I got back with him the first man is on steroids and as bin for a long time I didn't think I could have any more kids as I had have a tube removed because I had a eptopic and got endometriosis

If, on the 13th of march 1-2 weeks & on the 21st of march a scan said 3 weeks (21 days) the 1st person you had sex with. Sperm can live inside the body for up to 5 days. The 1st day of your last period (Feb 11th) is the 1st day of your cycle. Typically women ovulate on the 14-18 days of their cycle. So, if your 1st day of your last period was Feb 11th then you were ovulating on Feb 24th-28th. By the 4th of march, ovulation would have ended. Prayers your way.