so my boyfriend and i have been having unprotected sex for about a year now, i got off my period on the 11th of september and we had sex then, we use the pull out method. well i was suppose to start oct 4th but i started on the 2nd. i bleed normal(sry tmi) for two days now its just pink and brown off and on. and my lower stomach is hard right above pubic bone. am i pregnant???

Are you on any birth controll???

no i am not, and i never have been, and i am very regular when it comes to my periods. always 5 days long slows down on day 4 but it stopped at then end of day 2

might i add high cervix last two weeks or so

sorry my computer hasn't been letting me know that there is a new response ..... Did you have any unprotected sex around the week of the 25??? Of September
Also does it look like you period might be on it way???

oh yes we did have unprotected sex then, lol more than once lol umm i was suppose to start on the 4th but i did on the 2nd, bleed normal for two days then spotted pink and brown for two days. now it is stopped to a hpt this morning it said not pregnant. idk i guess im not. my period is always the same every month thats why i am thinkin im pregnant but i suppose im not according to the test.

if you using the first morning urine then i would say your cycle was a few days early this month ssee what happens next month and take another test if you dont get a period .. some woman dont show up till after a completely missed period