I had an "incomplete" miscarriage on Friday, and had a D&C procedure at an abortion clinic. I bled very lightly on Saturday and by Sunday I had mostly stopped. Now, the following Tuesday, I am bleeding fairly heavily, (I change the pad ever 6-7 hours, and it's not soaked through or anything,) but I am passing a LOT of fairly large blood clots. (About the size of a quarter.) I called the clinic back, and was told that I would be called back, but that was hours ago. Still no call. Should I go to the hospital in the morning? I'm very frightened.

hi i was just wondering wether i had a misscarrage. i had sexual intercourse with my bf, but i was 2 weeks late on my period. and after that i bled heavily and the pain was so bad that i had to go to the walk in . they said if the pain didnt go it could of been an ectopic pregnancy. because the test i did came up negative does this mean i could of misscarried. and i have one question. i have had sex a few times but dont think i got pregnant on either of those acations. does this mean i can't get pregnant.