Hello, on August of 2O10 my boyfriend & I had sex on my most fertile days. Last month ; September I had what I believe was a period? although it was slightly different from my normal periods. It started off with a light spot of a pinkish red so then I put on a pad just incase than later that day it started gettin a little bit heaver turning into a dark brown//red color. It lasted about maybe 5 days with slight cramping not as bad as it would normally be. Since then, ive gained some weight, increased appetite, & I have a little pudge as a belly. I have this feeling that I am pregnant but im not so sure because of last month. I'm debating on whether or not I want to take a test. Has anyone ever had this experience? If you have, please explain!! Thanks much.

can i have a little more information so that i could help you please

how many day cycle you have when your last known Full period
when you had Unprotected sex
If you are on contraceptive

thanks

Im pretty much on a normal 25-28 cycle. that "period" was like on the 13th or 14th and we had sex on my most fertile days which was im pretty sure like the 27-28 and im not on contraceptives.

I'm having a similar experience. Normally I am very regular with a 28/29 day cycle and i have never taken contraceptives, my hubby and i have been trying to conceive for the past 4-5 months but nothing yet except this time when my period was due it started off as light pink smears which hardly came onto the pad and was only noticable on the toilet paper. this lasted for about 2 days then it got a bit heavier and red for 1 and a half days with very light cramping wen usually its worse cramping and then turned a brown colour and was quite light for another 5 days.

Been so confused cos i have taken 3 pregnancy tests all a week apart and all negative but i still think there could be something cos i FEEL pregnant. I've been having a bit of dizziness and nausea on and off, peeing a fair bit..but that could be normal for me, my lower abdomen feels different, my lower back is a bit sore, feel a bit bloated, tired for no reason, bbs feel a bit bigger this week with sensitive skin n nipples, this week i have noticed quite a bit of watery discharge down there that i've never had before....

I dont know if its all in my head but would like to know if anyone else has had this before and what the outcome was

just thought i would update on my situation, kept trying hpt's but they showed neg so tried to forget about it and see what would happen with my next period. It hasn't come yet, im about 3-4 days late and have a bit of a sore back with abdo discomfort. I went to the dr today and got a blood test so we'll see what the results are in a couple of days. i will keep u posted cos i like to know about other people's results.
He also said that if the level of pregnancy hormone is too low it may show a negative on the blood test too but i could still be pregnant so fingers crossed and we'll see what the outcome is....either period comes or positive blood test.

hi, me again. Just got my blood result and they were negative. I must just be over thinking things and causing my cycle to be disrupted. Ah well there's always next month!! :-) at least its fun trying