I have been taking the birth control pill Yaz since December 26, 2006 for medical reasons. However, my boyfriend and i have had sex three times during the past week-week and a half. I have not missed any pills except for one, which was on the first pack of pills, and i am now on the third pack. But i am not sure that i began taking the pills at the right time. The first pill i ever took was about 3-5 days after my period ended. Also, the first time my boyfriend and i had sex about a week and a half ago was at the beginning of a new pack of pills and the last 4 or 5 of each pack have no hormones. I also took the pill about 2 hours later than i usually do on two of the days we had sex and a couple of other times. We had unprotected sex each time, but he pulled out before ejaculating, even though i know that i can still get pregnant even if he pulls out, but will the pill protect me from that? Also, will taking the pill a couple hours too late cause me to get pregnant? What are my chances of pregnancy in this whole situation? Also, how long should i wait to take a pregnancy test?

Can you be pregnant from someone popping your cherry?????

Sunday i had pain on one side of my abdomen yesterday witch was monday i got discharge with dark blood in between since then I've had breast pains and increased appetite tooth aches come and go for a week now I've never had the pain this much and took a test but said negative still getting slight pains on side of my abdomen what's the possibility of pregnancy