Hi I am 18 years old and have been taking continuos birth control pills for over a year and a half (only 4 periods a year). Recently I have switched pills from the off brand of Seasonque to actualy Seasonque. I started taking the new pack right after I got done taking the inactive pills of the other pack. (Never missed a pill). I have never missed a pill, ever. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 5 days after I started the new birth control pills. He did not finish inside me, but I am still worried and curious about the risk of pregnancy. Some say that you need to be taking the pill for seven days before unprotected sex but others say it was fine. Also I am having a lot of bleeding and that has lasted for 3 days. I just would really like some information and advice. Thank you!!

it may be your body reaction to a new contraceptive, some pills make me nauseus they all react different, if your partner didnt finish inside you then you may have nothing to worry about. See a GP just incase and good luck :)